Hello from the "Pit Crew"

S

SevenSins

It looks like I know several of the members and new members coming to this forum, but for those who don't know me yet, my name is Mike, I'm currently an artist and also own/co-own and breed UKC show American Pit Bull Terriers. My kennel partner and I currently own five APBTs ranging from 6 months to nearly 14 years, along with a 3 week old litter of future hopefuls - video of them from a couple days ago: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-yvoC61MD4 (Be sure to crank the volume up with your dogs in the room for additional entertainment :p)

Aaannnddd I suppose I can't join a dog forum and not introduce the dogs.

This is Larry, UWP CH 'PR' Gundy's Git-R-Done, PennHIP, OFA, CERF, Ataxia Clear, CRD-2 Clear

Our bred-by, Paige, UWPV UWPCH CH 'PR' Midnight Sun's Turn The Page, CGC, OFA, CERF, Ataxia Clear, CRD-2 Clear

Paige's mother, Trouble, UWP CH 'PR' P Bar K's Here's Your Trouble, OFA, PennHIP pictured at 12 years

Our newest male, Clyde, GRCH 'PR' Cali Girl's Itza Stickup of DMG, OFA, PennHIP

And Turtle, 'PR' Roki's Simply Sinful

Lots more pictures in the albums I set up in my profile and I also started weekly albums for Paige and Larry's litter if anyone would like to follow along.

S

SevenSins

Thanks for the welcome, all. :)

Hello Seven. :) I want Mouse pics.
Ohhh, don't worry Mali, I'm sure you'll be seeing much more of her. In fact she's one of the girls (one of several) we're hoping to keep so far, but have to see how our 8 week evals go.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME :D Lovin all the new members! Your dogs are ADORABLE and so in shape lol and turtle is a beyond cute name

S

SevenSins

Hey there :)

Do you still have your Stafford?
Hey Aimee! I do actually, she's the "one Crazy Banana" mentioned in my forum title. :p I'll have to do an album for her too, I have one on FB. I can never get good photos of her, she doesn't stop moving!

She's 5 years old now but here's one of my favorite pictures of Banana Loco (Goblyn) as a sweet, innocent baby. *snicker*

Members online