The Venting Thread

Xandra

why did I do that to myself? What is wrong with me?? Now I have a black mark forever on my record

*shudders* I hope the markers enjoy the reindeer I drew them.

Hope you're doing OK tortilla!!

Lyzelle

Sorta tired of feeling just "sorta meh" lately.

I know where the happy highs and funtimes should be. It's just too much effort to care about them, or make a movement towards it. I feel like it would be entirely way too exhausting and pointless to joke around, or smile, or generally do anything other than sleep, avoid everyone, work, and absentmindedly play Skyrim.

Pretty sure it's the weather. I crave so much sunshine lately I'm getting more of a tan now than I was over the summer. I've actually staved off my nigh-owl ways to just sit in the sun all day, smoke, enjoy hot coffee and soak it in whenever I can.

I need Colorado sunshine, blue skies, and mountains!

Paviche

Duuuuude.
Decided to try my little hookah that I bought ages ago. Get all excited for the super fruity shisha I bought.

Couldn't find the instructions. Looked up general hookah instructions and tried to recreate how I've seen other people do it.

Took a nice big hit of charcoal.

Ack.

Saeleofu

Organic chemistry is the absolute devil, I have the final in a few hours and this won't be pretty at all...
I failed organic chem, too, the only class I ever failed. It was AWFUL. I was going through a rough patch at the time as it was, but just...no. It played a not insignificant role in decided no, I really didn't want to go to vet school lol

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I can honestly say I've never met one person who passed O-Chem on the first try, or if they did, with anything higher than a D. It's a devil class.

Tonight's Rant: My ex keeps calling and asking "how I'm doing" and when I give a non-committal "meh, just trying to stay busy", he usually says "ooookayyyyy..." in such a way that it means "why isn't your life falling apart and you realize you need me back?" Hopefully when I get better enough to get over there and get the last of my things and sign the lease break, then we can have the space we need.

Saeleofu

BODY. JUST STOP. SERIOUSLY.

I am apparently starting Period #3 in a span of 6 weeks. DUDE, WHY? I liked it better when I had NONE. Mind you these aren't you typical less-than-a-week periods, they last 10+ days each. The only good part is that I don't typically get cramps.

crazedACD

BODY. JUST STOP. SERIOUSLY.

I am apparently starting Period #3 in a span of 6 weeks. DUDE, WHY? I liked it better when I had NONE. Mind you these aren't you typical less-than-a-week periods, they last 10+ days each. The only good part is that I don't typically get cramps.
I don't get any anymore. It's been like two years since I've had a regular period. Every once in a while I get a day of spotting but that's it. I like it. :p

Saeleofu

I don't get any anymore. It's been like two years since I've had a regular period. Every once in a while I get a day of spotting but that's it. I like it. :p
I never in my life had a natural period until this year. I had THREE in the spring, normal ones, very light. Then I took this stupid progesterone pills to induce ONE freaking period, and I get THREE LONG HEAVY ONES. Do not want.

Apparently I'm supposed to take the progesterone after I haven't had a period in 3 months to induce a period. If this is what happens, it's sure as hell not going to happen every three month :eek:

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
My friends son was jumped at school and beaten by 4 kids :( he spent the day in the ER and he suffered some head trauma. They did a scan and he's going to be OK but they said the swelling and bruising is goig to get worse before it gets better :(

He's such a quiet, mild mannered kid. I feel terrible for him.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Oh Sparks, I am so sorry to hear that. :( I hope they beat the fear of God into those kids who are responsible.
It just makes me so mad because the kids that did this have a history of inflicting this kind of violence on other students. I hope this is the final straw.

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
I had used my debit card at Target during the dates that the customer info was stolen. So now I just cancelled the debit card and ordered a new one-the customers before and after me at the credit union were doing the same thing. I do not understand how this could have happened over a period of so many days without someone noticing sooner!

Lyzelle

I have the flu. For the first time in like....ever. Not fun. It has been a struggle all day to get my fever down. So flu, UTI...what is next?

Oko

Silence, peasants.
24 hours and this puppy has yet to pee outside. In the house? Not a problem. Outside? Noooo way.

I. CANT. STAND. THAT.
Hahaha, that's what I was thinking when I saw the 7.5 week old photos. They're sooo cute and sleepy and cuddly at that age, but omg the peeing. So frequent. It's easy to forget that I was running up and down the stairs every 15-20 minutes at that age. :p

Sparks, that is awful.

It's things like this that make me sorry there is no more corporal punishment in public schools :(
Yeah, because that fixes it :/ Violence begets violence. Very very often the ones who are beating up other kids are the ones who already are raised in violence and see it as normal and a part of what makes you strong.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
It's things like this that make me sorry there is no more corporal punishment in public schools :(
so we can hit kids who hit kids to teach them that hitting isn't the way to solve their problems??
Not thinking more violence is the answer.

I really hope a solution is found and the bullied child gets a safe happy school environment. Bullying is awful :/ I hope the bullies get therapy and are at least not given the chance to harm any other child.

Not saying children who bully always have problems at home.. but I think a child who constantly hurts others certainly should have home life looked into.

Members online

No members online now.