trying to find a home

jxxlxxs

Reugar's Mom
Hello!! I work at the stark county humane society and im trying to find a home for a specific dog. she is a female shepard mix ( has the colorings of a shepard with a lot of blonde in her) but has a kind of boxy face. she is a SWEETHEART!! she gets along great with kids (she was adopted out once to a home with a young girl and she did fine with her)...the only problem is she is terrified of smaller animals. Im not sure how she does with bigger dogs, but you can definately tell she is scared to death and reacts out of fear. maybe with a lot of good training and re-socializing she would be able to be homed with pets, but for now she needs to go to a home that has no other dogs. she is NOT spayed yet, but you would recieve a coupon for 30$ off the cost of having her spayed, along with a free vet exam coupin ( covers only the cost of the office visit with certain vets- theres about 20 or so that will take the coupon) . If you are interested in her, please contact me thru this site and i can show you pictures or give you her card number so you could go see her at the shelter. she has been there a LONG time, atleast 6 months from what i know, i would have to double check for sure. she seems to be in great health and is VERY friendly, just doesnt like other dogs.

interested

im interested in adopting this animal. where are you located. i live in vancouver, bc

jxxlxxs

Reugar's Mom
were in canton ohio, about an hour south of cleveland, ill try to take some pictures of her tmmw or the following day, i see i forgot to mention her age, shes young, her card says 1-2 years, so im sure resocializing her would definately be an option and shes still young enough to be easily trained. like i said, this dog is one of the favorites at the shelter bc she is such a sweetheart!! heres my email, contact me if you have any more questions... [email protected]

jxxlxxs

Reugar's Mom
no, the dog that needs a home is not the dog in my sig (thats MY dog! lol and no you cant have him!! haha) the dog thats at the shelter is a full grown shepard mix, she has all the right colorings for a shepard, just a big of a boxy muzzle

Y

yuckaduck

I would take her too but I live in Ontario Canada and have no way of getting her to me. Hopefully she will find a good home soon!

Members online

No members online now.