Introducing....

showpug

Alice a.k.a the newest love of my life!

I posted these in the Fire Hydrant in a previous post, but thought I would move them here as well. This is our newest family member! She is 10 weeks old and we brought her home Friday.

poeluvr

this is the one u had in ur sig right be4..i didnt know u didnt get her yet......real cute...u gonna show her?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
hahaha awww I love the third picture :D so cute. There is a lady right down the street from us that has two pugs and I remember when the second one was just a baby he was adorable and quite the little troublemaker :D hahaha i love pugs.

showpug

LEA said:
this is the one u had in ur sig right be4..i didnt know u didnt get her yet......real cute...u gonna show her?
Yes Lea, this is the puppy that was once in my sig and yes, I am going to show her! :)

poeluvr

who was it that said bug eyed dog werent cute..showpug.lol i wish they could see these, prove them wrong

showpug

LEA said:
who was it that said bug eyed dog werent cute..showpug.lol i wish they could see these, prove them wrong
She will eventually outgrow her "wall eyes" or bug eyes as you call them LOL!! Almost all pug puppies have them and then they mature and their eye muscles strengthen and the wall eyes go away. I will post pics along the way so you can see how she changes...it's amazing how quickly pug puppies change!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
What's her show name going to be?

Lea--that was most likely me. The comment didn't apply to puppies, just the adults I've seen. None of which were show quality or even close to not being overweight.

showpug

Zoom said:
What's her show name going to be?

Lea--that was most likely me. The comment didn't apply to puppies, just the adults I've seen. None of which were show quality or even close to not being overweight.
Simplicity's Reason To Believe!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Awwwwwwww! She is absolutely adorable!!!! Congrats on the new family member!

showpug

You guys are all too kind, thanks for the kind words about my girl. I can't wait to post more pics along the way as she fills out and matures. It's really amazing how quickly they change!! :)

Adrienne

OMG!!! That is one of the cutest little things I have ever seen! Hope she wow's them in the ring when her turn comes up!

showpug

Adrienne said:
OMG!!! That is one of the cutest little things I have ever seen! Hope she wow's them in the ring when her turn comes up!
She will make her debut on Thanksgiving weekend!!! Will let you know how goes!!! :p

She is totally adorable. I am a huge fan of those little smooshed faces... she looks very kissable.

Members online

No members online now.