Should I wait to take the therapy dog test with Hershey?

Same as topic, there is a test Thursday the 20th. Should I wait? Or do you guys think I should go for it? thank you for reading! :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
From what I can tell, the test is almost identical to the test for CGC... I say, why not go for it?

From what I can tell, the judge is so far nice! :) I've been e-mailing her. The only thing on the test Hershey hasn't been exposed to is, hospital equipment.. :yikes: But I guess since my grandma wheezes, hes used to that. But other equipment... yikes! I'll have to give it a shot at least! I hope he'll do well around those things. Wheelchairs, hes been by a couple of them.

Last edited:

bubbatd

Who did you contact ???? My friend is certified and did 5 of our dogs .... I think she lives near New Castle ....grand gal ! Start now with dropping a pan ....etc . Look it up on line . BTW... I mailed Hershey a badge today !! Wear it proudly !

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
No you should take it just to see where you need to work. Victor failed it the first time, i half way expected him to. I didn't however expect it to be as hard as it was ..my first dog's therapy sponser wasn't half as tough. Some dogs have to take it many times.

Who did you contact ???? My friend is certified and did 5 of our dogs .... I think she lives near New Castle ....grand gal ! Start now with dropping a pan ....etc . Look it up on line . BTW... I mailed Hershey a badge today !! Wear it proudly !
I contacted Deborah. Shes evaluating in Muncie. And thank you Grammy! :)

bubbatd

Being from Muncie I may know her ...... not the gal I was thinking of , but belonging to Action For Animals there , CGC and TDI was a big deal !

Members online

No members online now.