Marley

Sweet baby boy was just getting too old, his body giving out. He was 13 1/2 and meds seemed to no longer be helping enough to justify keeping him around for our benefit. He just left with DH for the vet. Quke and Ivy are crying at the door (likely because they are upset they missed out on a car ride)

!3 years ago.....as a puppy still in the middle

Bye buddy, miss you already

Barb04

Super Moderator
My heart goes out to you and your family. May Marley be running free with all our loves ones. Try to remember all the love and good times you shared. Hugs

Thank you all

I was pretty much freaking out on Monday but once it was actually done, I felt much better. I of course miss the crap out of him but it was time. I've known too many dogs where people just thought oh, a bit more time, and then something horrific happened. He was such an anxious boy but trusted us completely. I couldnt abuse that trust and take a chance of him having a serious fall or injury that forced our hand and caused him a traumatic ending.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
13 and a half is something where people say things like the dog had a good long life, like that will make the loss easier some how. I know it doesn't. It means there is even more history and bond to lose. Run free of meds and all old age issues. Run with the wind. I am so very sorry for your loss. Marley was a lucky dog to have such loving people.

Members online

No members online now.