My uppy puppy is growing up.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
She'll be 8 months on the 22nd. Hard to believe.

Notice the mud on her nose.

Tippy ear. I think it's going to stay that way. It will stand fully most of the time, but when she's running or tired, it tips just a little... I secretly love it.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Thanks, guys. She is something special, that is for sure. I don't regret her for even one second. Not even last night when she ran at me outside, jumpes and put her front paws on my shoulders and back paws mid back... Not even then, lol.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I can't get over how gorgeous she is, and how fast she's growing! Do you know how tall she is now?

RD

Are you dead yet?
She has such an intense, wolfy look to her. Love her!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Thanks, everyone. I have her with me at a Horse Trade Fair this weekend and she's being so well behaved, besides pulling, but she is greeting everyone and every dog very well, so I'll settle for that.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Renee, it's just enough of a reminder. Not too floppy, cause I don't think I'm ready for another set of those. But I love the ear. :)

She got corrected by a cattle dog today, but I can't say she didn't deserve it. She was being her usual rude self and he just said, "Eff off!" and she said "okay, gotcha." and was much more polite.

Members online

No members online now.