Things from your childhood that still creep you out?

Skivvies

This is really weird but.......the song "Big Shot" by Billy Joel. When I was little and I heard the song at night, I'd have trouble sleeping because it scared me so much. It still makes me feel nervous.
http://youtu.be/bEea624OBzM
I think it's because of the "eyes too bloody to see" line and the way he says "beeeeg shot, deeeeedn't cha" in a weird accent toward the end of the song.

And I am still completely TERRIFIED of Gremlins. I never even saw the first movie, only the second one (which I guess is a lot goofier and sillier than the first?) but it freaked me out so bad. I slept with a night light for a year. I've accidentally come across the movies while flipping channels and oh my God I am still so scared of them.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
The made for TV version of Stephen King's IT. Every time I walk over or by a sewer grate or a footbridge in the dark I imagine this rotting hand reaching up to grab me . . .

Bailey08

Bloody Mary scared the h#ll out of me. I was actually afraid to look in mirrors for a while for fear that I would have accidentally said "Bloody Mary" whatever the requisite number of times was and she'd show up.

I actually love scary movies and almost never actually get scared afterwards, but I still don't think I could say Bloody Mary in front of a mirror ten times in a row. ;)

I also had nightmares when I was kid after watching a TV show with devil worshipers. LOL.

Members online

No members online now.