Opie and Daisy playing and stuff

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Since Sunday was so rainy and yucky, I took Daisy to FOHA today for some play time.

First Opie ate some grass.

Then he wandered around.

(I don't know what's going on here)

Then playing!

Bob says "I wanna play too!"

MORE

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
Gorgeous dogs, you've got TONS of tennis balls at the FOHA, haha! I couldn't help but notice. Bob has got beautiful coloring. Sorry for being clueless, I feel like a dumbass, but why is Opie still at the shelter!? I recall you saying something about him having a sickness, but he's been there for a while, and I'd think after he's completely healthy, he'd be snatched right on up!

Bob looks like he belongs between Belle and Beezer, lol!

Don't you love how easy Opie makes it look, just loping along, but still faster than everyone else, lol!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Gorgeous dogs, you've got TONS of tennis balls at the FOHA, haha! I couldn't help but notice. Bob has got beautiful coloring. Sorry for being clueless, I feel like a dumbass, but why is Opie still at the shelter!? I recall you saying something about him having a sickness, but he's been there for a while, and I'd think after he's completely healthy, he'd be snatched right on up!
Yeah we do have tons of tennis balls, a lady keeps bringing new ones all the time.

Opie would be mine if I had a good job and a townhouse/house of my own. Even if I had the money I'm not sure if I could foster him here. Benji hates male dogs, and I don't want to bring Opie here only to be forced by my dad to take him back if Benji gets all upset and stresses out about it. My dad can't handle any type of aggression between dogs.

Opie isn't too likely to get adopted by anyone else any time soon since he's a large dog with a bite history (although its pretty certain that guy got bit on the arm due to his own stupidity).

Members online

No members online now.