Has Kona gotten the best of us?

Barb04

Super Moderator
Let's see, when she first came here she was in a crate. Then she was sleeping on a bed in the kitchen. Next was on the couch and coming in the bedroom sleeping on the floor near the bed.

Guess what's next? This morning she jumped up in bed kissing us like I love you and now I'm here. We've been finding her sleeping in our bed instead of on the couch during the day recently so I guess the house belongs to Kona and all the other pets!

Do they make a bed bigger than a king size? I wish they did.

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'd push Kona off, but Max is already there. Max sleeps on the bottom on the bed most of the night. Kona only seems to come up in the morning. CJ does the same thing.

bubbatd

Hey how about a lab and retriever on a twin bed ??? When Hunter or Rude's here that's what Grammy has !!

Barb04

Super Moderator
They have dogs beds, but I think they want human beds and also love our company.

Oh bubbatd, you have your own heating blankets for the winter.

avenlee

Sadie will usually either sleep with us or on Melissa's bed. I try to sneak up for bed and run up the stairs to shut the door. LOL At night she'll just wait for me to make a move on the stairs then run up. She follows me everywhere! Once, she was sleeping with us and she was snoring so I said stop that and to roll over :) Tony said "I'm not snoring" and I said "I was talking to Sadie!" You can't move her at all. She's like a wet bag of potatos As for Nora, she can't make the jump onto the bed so she will jump up against the bed and the Arooo'ng will start. I ignore her and she usually ends up under my bed. Every once in a while, I'll hear a bark/growl from under our bed at every noise she hears :rolleyes:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i found a qoute in a book i will have to look up later today about the dog coming to sleep on the bed..it was soooooo true for me. Kona is a good gurl, she just wants to be included..who could blame her? Every gurl wants to be snuggled doens't she?
Mom says Shaffer snuck into bed with Hyia last night..they know where they really belong. ;)

Becca_

chowchow
Princess will always lay in bed with us until the tv is shut off then jumps down. Last night in the wee hours I got up to use the bathroom, when I crawled in bed there was Princess laying with her head on my pillow all snuggled up with my husband! She left me the edge of the bed to sleep on. Since this isnt her normal behaviour, I just let her stay there and we all snuggled.

Debi

Dave must have had a talk with our dogs...or summer has prevailed...but they've been happy sleeping under the bed. we put the bed up on blocks cause Ham kept getting stuck......who knows, I may end up with some kind of big bunk bed soon. Kona is one smart cookie....yep, she says 'INCLUDE ME!' lol :)

Here ya go, Debi . . . http://www.pinecrafterfurniture.com/bunk_beds

With the addition of a ramp, I'd suggest the twin over full :D Or there's a full over full bunk! We just got a new one in that they don't have on their website yet - a full with a pull out trundle bed with drawers under the trundle . . .

I can just see Hammie peeking over the side of the top bunk ;)

Debi

LOL...that 'full/full stackable' bed looks like our solution! Us on top, dogs on the bottom!!!!!!! yet........we'd have to take down the ladder every night....or wet noses would prevail. Dave will laugh when I show him that pic...cause he will KNOW that's what would be our perfect bed.

Members online

No members online now.