Your Riot Fix..

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Well I ran outside while Riot was playing outside to take a few "last pics" of Riot in his "old house" hehe

We are moving this weekend and will have a whole new place to play in with a nice large backyard as well!

Riot posing with his frozen mangled old toy he found underneath the snow lol

Watching the birdies play on the fence..

Ri up close.. look at that grey little chin.. at only a year old lol

Another close up..

*end*

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
I took Riot to work today and he had such a ball playing with the other little dogs! :)

But... unfortunately.. hes lost ALL his "show coat".. so hes running around right now fairly bald compared to what he SHOULD look like lol
Hes funny looking to me right now.. I guess we wont be finishing his Ch title this month! I've gotta let his fur grow back in first!

he really does have a nice expression on his face all the time.. it gets him out of A LOT of trouble..

Doberluv

Oh, he really is gorgeous...so cute how he loves his toy. What a sweet expression. I can see how that could spell trouble. LOL. He really is very handsome! Congrats on your new place...I'm sure he'll love it too. Can't wait for pics of that too!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Aww Such a Gorgeous boy :D

How many more points till he has his CH? :D

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
hehe Riot says Thankyou to all :)

Riot needs 4 more points to have a finished Can Ch title.

We'll get those whenever his "show coat" grows back so he can finish in style hehe

otch1

Handsome boy! How's he taking to all of the packing? Hope he settles in nicely, without too much stress at the new place!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
I think that he believes we are going to go BIG Dog show lol he saw me take out his "show box" (which I'm packing all of his things into) and he got up and ran around a bit looking excited.. ran to the door without me lol (He LOVES showing!)

Other than that hes pretty content.. He just assumes hes going with me which i probably why hes fine with it lol I have only ever left him once for a week while Tim and i went to Calabogie lol The other times were just for overnighters at a house I'm sitting or something..

Barb04

Super Moderator
Riot looks so good. It's amazing how happy they are to find a lost toy!

Members online

No members online now.