How does your pet sleep?

I'm not sure if I saw this here or on another forum, but I thought it was pretty humorous. People posted photos of how their pets sleep...most of them were pretty hilarious.

I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is the right section to start this thread...or if it's ok to have photos posted here.

Anyway, here's my photo of my two white boxers. Miles is the belly up one - Desi is the other...I have other funny photos of them sleeping, but I thought I'd share this one.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
This is when we were on holiday in a chalet and Gus made himself right at home! Lol! :)

oriondw

user not active
either like a horse only lying on his side or lying on his back with front legs ducked in his tail all out and back legs sprung like a chiken...

Really funny.

bonster

Disappointed :(
how does bonnie sleep?

Lots of ways, and like a baby! Sometimes upside down! Sometimes "horse style" on her side. But most often snuggled into her "nest" (basket) with a favourite blanket.... one ear up though, just in case she might miss something, like the front door opening, car keys jangling lol!

Colby likes to stretch herself out, sometimes with her paws straight up in the air, LOL. May likes to curl up into a little ball, and Tippy stretches herself out tjen tucks her head down. In fact, they're sleeping right now, :). My little angels.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
mary likes the black sofa, or on a blanket in front of the space heater for her old bones..victor never lies on the floor, it would hurt his boney bones so he likes to lay on the other sofa as much on my blanket as he can get, or at mom's he find the pink bean bag chair that belongs to my grandaughter..so far he has not any callauses on his elbows either which is kind of nice..when he first came he would flop himself down so hard our bones hurt to hear it..then he discovered padded furniture and was a happy happy dog

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
oh my goodness what cute dogs you all have :) the last one though, he sort of looks like a small cow :) I don't know that I would want to be on the bottom of THAT dog pile :p

nicco

Wolfpack
Sunnypup said:
oh my goodness what cute dogs you all have :) the last one though, he sort of looks like a small cow :) I don't know that I would want to be on the bottom of THAT dog pile :p
but news flash for you. she's not a cow, she's a dog (duuuh)...an harlequin great dane...if u don't know the breed search the net for details

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
they look like they got a great life...some dogs (and cats) just got it made in the shade.

I absolutely LOVE great danes and I've always thought Harlequins were so beautiful - my boss at the vet I worked at had one and she was gorgeous (the dog :) ). I also had a friend that bred blue great danes and they were amazing.

Here's another pic of my dogs:

Miles sometimes ends up sliding off his bed so that the only thing in it is his butt...it's pretty funny.

I love all these pics! Hope to see more!

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
nicco said:
but news flash for you. she's not a cow, she's a dog (duuuh)...an harlequin great dane...if u don't know the breed search the net for details
silly, I was just being dumb. Of course it is a dog and a BEAUTIFUL one at that. I know only a little about the breed but the coloring is awesome. It does remind me of a cow though :D I was commenting on the fact that the kitty looked as if he was going to get squashed by an over loving sibling :) that's all. I didn't mean to offend you nicco! sorry.

nicco

Wolfpack
Sunnypup said:
silly, I was just being dumb. Of course it is a dog and a BEAUTIFUL one at that. I know only a little about the breed but the coloring is awesome. It does remind me of a cow though :D I was commenting on the fact that the kitty looked as if he was going to get squashed by an over loving sibling :) that's all. I didn't mean to offend you nicco! sorry.

Well, onestly, I really am sick and tired of this "Look dad, it's a cow!" ......it! For 9 years I'm hearing this on the street when some people see my dog. And this site is definately NOT a place to offend one's dog. Coz it's a great site with great people!
And that cat isn't being squashed. Actually my dog is really more attentive then I am. If one of the cats is sitting in the middle of the bed, my dog just puts her head on the side of the bed and starts whining so that we move the cat so she can get in bed. Even when she plays with them she is very carefull.
That's all I had to say

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Sunnypup-Yer i dont think people should affend other peoples dogs on here!! i know you might be just saying she looks like one when really she doesnt if its a dog forum!!
Anyways lets just leave that as that!!and i think we know that you dont know about breeds of dogs sunnypup of the way you accidently afend my friends dog so lets just leave that as that then!!

Members online

No members online now.