Forrest Micke?

Does anyone know much about him? He is coming to my trainers barn to do a workshop on motivation and teamwork and I'm considering being a working team or auditing it. From what I've heard/seen he seems really good but I don't know a whole lot.....

Do you guys know anything about him?:confused:

Danefied

What I’ve seen of him he’s really good and I certainly would go to a seminar if he were around!
From watching his dogs, he certainly knows how to motivate!

He was a Michael Ellis protege, now he and Denise Fenzi seem to be cooperating on stuff a lot.

Thanks guys! Glad to hear that he is good! I am super excited! The workshop is December 1 and 2nd so I will let you know how it goes! I've never done a workshop before so it will be an adventure! :)

Well had the seminar this weekend and it was AMAZING. Forrest is awesome. Super informative, fun, goofy, critiques and helps without making you feel stupid. I am so sad this weekend is over I've learned so much and had SO much fun. It sounds like he *may* be returning in January and I will definitely be going again if he does. That man is outstanding not only as a teacher but just simply to watch him work with the dogs. Just awesome.

We took lots of video and supposedly there will be a collage made. If I get it ill share t with you guys :)

Last edited:

Members online