The Venting Thread

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
a real first world problem

but my hair has just been all over the place lately. Won't stay straight, won't behave if left curly..

I've been rocking my red socks hat 5 days in a row. It's getting old hair!!

crazedACD

I'm trying desperately to enter one before I lose my nerve, and the dang clubs won't put their premiums up. WHHHHYYYYYYYYY
I'm having this trouble where I'm working on Sundays and in class 9-2 on Saturdays. It just doesn't work out very well for this sort of stuff. I did find a fun run though, at the end of November, that I might skip class for. I think I might be deathly ill that day ;).

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Finally decided to go to urgent care tonight.
Got my antibiotics and a cough suppressant but so far it's not suppressing my cough. And my head is pounding from all the coughing. I should have just insisted on some cough syrup with codeine because last time I had this issue, that stuff was awesome. I just assumed that was the standard prescription. The Dr told me I could take cough syrup too if this stuff didn't work... why don't you just give me that in the first place :(

I feel like I just want to sleep for days.

Barbara!

If it's a white mouse, it's likely someone's escaped pet.
Found it in the trap this morning. Turned out not to be white. It was grey with a white belly and big ears. It was actually kind of cute...

And now I feel bad. Thus my vent for the day. I don't think I'll ever let myself get so deep into the "eeeek a mouse!" mindset again that I kill it. I could have easily caught it alive and set it free outside. Poor little guy. May Mr. Cheezus rest in peace.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Runner/Cyclist problem.
Struggled to get my socks over my calf muscles.

Giant calf muscles are not sexy.

~Tucker&Me~

I have been in a really rough patch lately. I feel like I am losing control over a variety of aspects of my life, and this is causing my anxiety to get out of control. My anxiety is making me feel depressed, and this cycle is emotionally draining me. My emotions are all over the map, and I am so so tired of this roller coaster :(

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
My right bicep is dead lol. At church I bring all the kids out for our worship/singing time. Today Hannah wanted me to hold her at one point so I lifte her up and held her and then during the next song one of our little guys wanted me to hold him...only he's a tank lol. He us a big solid kid. So after that my arm can't take anymore lol just holding my arm up makes my bicep shake lol

crazedACD

Now that the full story has finally hit the news...my little western Massachusetts town was on lock down today. Dude called in a chemical bomb and hostage threat, for my street, that seemed credible I guess. They had every freaking kind of bomb, hazmat, police, fire, squads here. Had to miss work in case we were evacuated. Sigh. I guess it was a hoax.

Lyzelle

Bleh. Head cold is coming back. I have like one or two days of awesome, then it comes back. It's driving me nuts.

First world problem, but I am so tired of trying foundation after foundation and NONE of them work well with my skin. They sit on top, they streak, they don't cover, they sink in my pores and creases, it flakes, dries out my skin, looks powdery and cakey, it's impossible! It's not like I have super needy skin. It's just dry, and I need something to even out my pale, pale skin of redness and dark circles. That's it. WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SO HARD.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
The iPhone 4 that my sister and I share got knocked off of a chair and cracked. :( We're getting it fixed (plus my iPhone 5 comes on wed!) but right now it sucks to use! I feel like its cutting me! D: Maybe I shouldn't use it but, I admit it, this thing is my life! I text on it, I get online on it, I read on it, etc. idk what else to do with my life!!! XD

Also I'm pretty sure I'm sick. I'm gonna probably call in sick tomorrow, and go to the dr. :( I've been there way too often lately.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
I don't want it to be Monday tomorrow. Work is so stressful right now. I still have coworkers ignoring me since it was announced that I got a promotion, not only ignoring me, but also badmouthing me. I have management meetings scheduled for next week that I now have to attend, we are interviewing at least 3 people, I already know I have a lot of work to do, and an extra project for a case that will take me 30 hrs to complete. It needs to get done sooner than later and there's just a lot of pressure. It wouldn't be so bad if the Boss would have approved comp time. But noooo for some reason that's not possible. So I'll end up giving up tons of time at the end of the pay period. Grrrrrrrr.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I feel ya Jules. Weekend was way too short, I had to stay late Friday and work some Saturday. I want to cry because tomorrow is going to be stressful and nonstop. And this whole week will be most likely.

Saeleofu

I've been out of melatonin since Friday and I can't for the life of me remember to get more. I don't remember I'm out until I go to bed. I realize you should take a week wash-out period every couple months, but not this week. Any other week, just not this week!

I just downed a few cups of chamomile tea in hopes that it will help. I'm also conveniently out of sleepy-time tea now, too - drank my last cup last night.

I considered taking bendryl, but it can go tow ways for me: either I get knocked out and MUST sleep for 6-8 hours, or it makes me NOT sleep. I can't afford either right now, as I have to be up in 5 1/2 hours.

I'm also out of classic Doctor Who until my next DVD gets here.

Barbara!

I have been waiting for approval to join a certain forum all day where they have created a thread bashing pit bulls... I keep seeing it and it makes my blood boil. However.... When I gain entrance and type my piece...will it help? Will it make me feel better? Or will these people so dead set in their indiscriminate hatred still keep chugging on, my post having no effect on them?

Sometimes I don't like being a pit bull owner. Defending this breed time and time again becomes very draining. It's sad to know that there are people out there that would want my dog dead without even knowing her.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
My hand hurts and I think I cracked a bone. hurts like heck and i see popped blood vessels.

**** kids and their raging hormones , i cant wait until they are 30 and calm the crap down.

what can you do for a broken blood vessels in hand / wrist / fingers? i think just ice and pain relievers?

Members online

No members online now.