Riots all stocked up and ready!!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Well this weekend is another show for Riot at the Tiko Challenge :)

Its in Brockville this time. Both Saturday and Sunday.

The only problem is hes starting to shed out more of his coat!! his "Parachute" pants are getting thinner by the day! lol

At least hes FINALLY gaining some weight - WAHOO :)

Well anyways, he got a trip to the pet store and got two brand new itty bitty squeaker toys (he LOVES the small fluffy toy ones). Then we went to the butchers shop and got him a package of beef liver - which I'll have to stink the house up cooking tonight for him.

And THEN he got a few Beef Marrow Soup Bones to chew on while at the show to keep him relaxed!!

WAHOO lol

I'll try and bring my bfs brothers camera to the show to get some pictures - they wont turn out fabulous though *disappointed*.

Anyways all - wish Riot and I luck tomorrow!! EEP!

We are up against Rev - the Grondenael puppy
Dante - Riots S&R partner
Thunder - a mature Gronendael male whos beautifully in coat
and a SPecials Bitch - can't remember her name right now.

So now *huge* competition, but known competition with professional hanlders!! EEP! lol

MomOf7

Evil Kitty taco eater
Wishing you both the best of luck! Riots going to do great I just know it:D

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Wish you both TONS of luck and I know that Riot will do great!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
Roxy's CD said:
Parachute pants are out of style anyways :D LOL

LMAO thats hilarious!!

He'll be the only Terv in the ring without them - so heres hoping the judge likes the "new look" lmao!!

I haven't seen any of these judges before, so i'm hoping they aren't Terrier judges - those guys like to MAN HANDLE the dogs lol I dunno how Riot would take to having his back end picked up and dropped then slapped on the butt a few times for good measure lmao

I dont even know why I'm entering him.. hes SOO not prepared for the show at all, I've had a hugely busy work week and everything else ack.. barely had any time for just Riots pampering for the show.
At least next week I'll have time to get him ready for the Belgian Specialty in Long Sault! :)

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
Looks like Riot gets a lot of pampering before a show :)

I'm sure you guys will do fine! Good luck, and have fun!

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
LoveMyKees said:
Looks like Riot gets a lot of pampering before a show :)

I'm sure you guys will do fine! Good luck, and have fun!
LOL yuo have NO idea! lmao

Grooming alone the night before a show takes me a minimum of 1.5hrs, then packing all his show gear into the van, double checking everything, getting my outfit ready, then getting there about 2hours BEFORE hes in his class to get him ready for ring side by grooming, socializing, and then the settle down bit.

*cries* so much work for a ribbon lmao

but its soo worth it! I love doing it :)

Horse showing is way easier though lol

Members online