Chaz Puppies of 2014

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Eek! Keep your fingers crossed!

After waiting & hoping and falling in love with two different litters and no perfect (read: black) puppy...the breeding that I've been waiting for all along took place yesterday. Hoping for lots of little Rat Terrier puppies to be due around October 14th!

And of course it happens to work out where puppy would come home in the MIDDLE of winter. No. Ugh. :rolleyes:
Fingers crossed for you! That is so exciting! :D

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Patton is almost 10 months... entering his first conformation show with Tulsa next weekend, just for S&Gs.

Patton 9 mos by DJetzel, on Flickr
He sure turning handsome ;)

So.... Stark won the Best in Show at the Iowa State Fair dog show. :)

10559761_10101996844764050_7014905144346181570_n by sizzzle_dog, on Flickr
Congrats. He definitely deserved it. He is so stunning.

Paris turns seven months old today. I can hardly believe it!

Those ears.

I'm still so crazy about her. She's the best. :p
My boy is growing! :) 11 weeks old now.

8/9/14 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

8/9/14 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

boaz10w (5 of 5) by Gator_Dog, on Flickr
I can't explain how much I love this dog.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Everyone's pups are growing up so beautifully :)

My boy's seven and a half months, and more handsome by the day... ;)

DJEtzel

Handsome boy, and look at those legs! Can't wait to see how he matures...overall, you can really tell he's half Nikon but also half the dam.

Good luck at the show :D
Thanks! I definitely see Nikon in him all the time. But definitely a little more body size and energy from his mom. Definitely Nikon temperament which is the most important to me!

Thanks for the luck... I think we'll need it! :rofl1:

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I have no words. <3

DSC_0854 by DJetzel, on Flickr

Also, we took group at the fun show. :p

This puppy, guys. I haven't a bad word to say about her (other than she could angle up in the rear ANYTIME NOW). I still sometimes can't believe she is mine. Love that baby squishmer.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
He's been here for about a week now. I can't believe it's been a week already. I'm in love. This puppy takes everything in stride. He does have a little independence which I knew going into this breed and wanted, but he is still watchful of me and stays close by. So in love!

2DSC_0678 by Yadalanh Dogs, on Flickr

11DSC_0628 by Yadalanh Dogs, on Flickr

4DSC_0550 by Yadalanh Dogs, on Flickr

k9krazee

Roughly one month until puppies are born! Eeek! Hoping & praying the perfect pup is in that belly! ;)

Hubby was reading "The Focused Puppy" and he is now scared out of his mind. "But is says here that puppy will eat my slippers, and by that I think they mean my very favorite blahblahblah and it says there's a lot of things we have to teach puppy--like what if we DON'T remember to socialize him to leaf blowers and the vacuum cleaner?! We don't even own those things!!!! This is the anti-puppy book!!!!!!!"

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I really just love my puppy. She's cuddling with me right now and is perfect. We've had some issues with growing pains, but she is feeling better the past day. We trained some heel work and tugging this afternoon and she's just so damned fun to work with. <3 this girl so hard.

Members online