Happy Halloween from Hyia and me

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
She, the model, and me the photographer. Have fun out there and be safe.
Be scarrrrreeeeeed she's coming for your soul.

SHe left happy to celebrate with her best friend and their family. IF you have kid pics...please share. I love them all.

Last edited:

Snark

Mutts to you
Sorry, no kid pics - we're too far out and houses spaced too widely for any trick or treaters. Just wanted to tell Hyia to have a fun night (you, too!) and I love her costume! Happy Halloween!

iluvdogs

Great pics Smkie! Happy Halloween Hyia you look great!!

Riley is a Monkey he's only 11 months so we are only taking him out to people we know since he can't walk yet..lol

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
She looks great smkie! And Riley is adorable!

My oldest is away at school so my younger daughter only had me to play with tonight. She wanted to be a "dead princess" and asked if I would be "her killer". Day got busy and I punted by pulling out my "zombie suit" from a couple years ago. So we went as "zombie father daughter dance" I added a "skeleton shirt" underneath the dress shirt. See the ribs?

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
YOu guys are perfection to a t! I LOVE the pic and the ribs. :D

THe parent child dressed up pics are the best of the best. Lucky kids, Lucky parents, just as it should be.

Last edited:

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
My son is very tall.

and to finish off the night, Aiden told me to comere. So I did, and he gave me the most sweetest unexpected hug. Forget candy, that was the best treat of all. He never did get anyone to unwrap his lollypop. He sure tried one of us after another, but that had nothing to do with my hug. vid

I ddn't get to see my grandsons Jory and Zoen, they were dearly missed. Gasoline, too many miles apart. This is the first time since they came back from Texas 3 years ago.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Did your son "Kill The Wabbit"? :rofl1:

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Great pics and costumes everyone :D

We managed to pull off a Maleficent costume for Hannah

Please ignore the state of my house LOL there has not been a moment left in the days this week to take care of it and it shows lol

Hannah and I ate Crazy Hat day for the preschool

Lovin' all the pics

Cian changed his costume on Tuesday....we hadnt made the other one yet so it worked, he was a creeper (from Minecraft). Lilah wanted to be a ghost. I was joking when I told her several months ago I would just throw a sheet over her and that was it....thats what she wanted! I tried talking her into teasing her hair all up, doing a white face with black eyes etc but nope, she wanted the "classic" ghost :) DH was a hunk of cheese....because he found the costume lol

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Hyia looks lovely!

As do the rest of you all. :)

My Halloween was spent hoping someone would come buy a car. No costumes, no parties, no candy.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I think they do too. I love that we have our own Chazhound halloween parade. The family shots are my most favorite of all. Three cheers for all parents that dress up with their kids. All the babies are glorious. Sighs, they grow up much too fast.

The little ghost has stolen my heart.

This really made me laugh. Where did he find a hunk of cheese costume??
sadly....in the trash lol. On his way to work someone had it set out by the curb. He picked it up and "checked" it for relative cleanliness...sigh, he loves dump days lol.

He actually picked it up on our anniversary and sent me a pic of him wearing it with this message

Happy anniversary, Sweetie! Let me know if you're hankerin' for a hunk o cheese
He is a goof ball

milos_mommy

a bit late but I wanted to share Lillian's first Halloween pics. I made her a lamb costume. We walked up the block and visited a few neighbors, the older ladies with grandkids too big to trick or treat. Then sat on the porch and handed out candy to the big kids. It was a perfect Halloween.

RD

Are you dead yet?

I put a bunch of fake blood on myself and went to work. Working overnights doesn't allow for much fun on Halloween. :(

Everyone looks great!

Members online