Bad, bad, bad, boy!

As I said in my earlier post, I was uploading all the pictures from the camera onto the puter today. 359 pictures! So, of course, I was going through them all and was reliving all of the memories of each photo, and I came across this one. Oh boy, oh boy. Zander was a bad boy one day when he was left home alone. Here he is sitting in front of his mass destruction.

He had a bunch of shoes out there, ripped down the mail that had stacked up over a few days, chewed it, slobbered on it. Amongst the midst were toys, but I think he threw those in there to make it look like he was just playing. I somehow got him to pose with the picture. He was so ashamed of himself.

There was also a butter dish that suffered and unfortunately lost it's life during Zander's day of fun. We had the butter dish over the thermostat because when we have a fire going, the thermostat turns off because it's in the same room as the fireplace, so we had to temporarily close it off and insulate it so that we would still be able to turn on the heat because our bedroom was always freezing. That doesn't make much sense, I understand what I'm trying to say, but am having a hard time conveying it. So, basically, we had a butter dish over the thermostat. He got a hold of it and chewed it out of it's misery. LOL

Anyone else have any destructive pictures? :eek:

Giny

Oh my, such cute face, how can anyone discipline such a cute face. He must get away with everything.

Unfortunatley, he does get away with everything, Giny! LOL He's too too too cute to scold.

My boyfriend and I recently got 2 chords of wood delivered last week and we have spent almost everynight out there chopping it into smaller pieces and re-stacking it, and bringing it inside, and re-stacking it inside.

Zander takes it upon himself to select his prime piece of wood and drags it over to the rug in front of the door and proceeds to chew the bark off. Then, once he's made a big huge mess of bark on the floor, that's nice and slimy, he comes to find me and makes me follow him into the kitchen so I can get the dustbuster to clean up his mess.

While dustbusting, he attacks the dustbuster and barks at it and tries to take it out of my hands. So so cute, but so so devilish!

bubbatd

He REALLY looked sorry in that picture !! What clowns they can be !

Zander looks very sorry to me
sometimes the fun is worth the punishment ha ha ha
remember "we were all young once" ha ha ha

Members online

No members online now.