a bit of Boo

GoingNowhere

Life has been pretty good for Boo. The beautiful weather is ensuring that she gets more time outside to patrol the yard for squirrels and the start of spring means it's baby bunny season at the barn - always a favorite for Boo. Despite constant reminders that dog treats do in fact taste much better than fuzzy bunnies, Boo is not convinced and continues to stalk them while at the stable. She's perfected her fence jumping skills and put them to good use when she spotted a couple of deer the other day, leaving me running through the neighborhood in my pajamas waving a bright pink leash around in the air. (Despite her intelligence, Boo still has yet to pick up on the fact that leash only means "walk!" when you aren't already out of the yard.) Needless to say, she came once she heard me call and saw the pink beacon of freedom and got the joy of going on a Walk! back to the house.

basking in the sunlight

at the stream

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I've never seen pics of Boo besides the ones in your signature.
She's gorgeous!
Is she a chow mix?

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
She is beautiful!

Is it just me or does she have a Bluish grey tint to her fur..

she is stunning!

GoingNowhere

well thank you. Not that I have anything to do with her adorableness.

We're not sure what she is, but yeah, I'm pretty positive that there's at least some chow in there. What I do know for sure - she's a squirrel chasing, bunny stalking, tail wagging goof of a dog.

And you say you haven't seen her before? I take that as an open invitation to post more old photos!

okay, I'll stop now.

chanda

So wonderful Boo, he looks very contented and enjoying every bit of his life! Thanks for giving him that.. ;)

GoingNowhere

Thanks guys! I think Boo does enjoy her life. :) It's a pretty relaxed one, that's for sure. I just can't believe that she sat in the shelter for weeks before we picked her up - it all has to do with her coat color I'm sure, yet now people tell us all the time how beautiful she is... I just don't get it! Of course, I can't complain - her getting passed over gave me the chance to meet her and bring her home myself.

Members online

No members online now.