Jealous dogs

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
I've got a 2 1/2 year old Boston Terrier, Dixie. I've had her for about 2 years now. She is such a good dog. The problem was, she didn't like other dogs in our house, until I got Bula. I brought Bula home on Christmas 2003. She was about 6 weeks old. I think Dixie just fell in love. She instantly starting playing with her...Keep in mind that Dixie has never really liked any other dogs except for my sisters Boxer, Harley. Bula would do everything that Dixie did. They would curl up on the couch together and sleep. Whenever I go take a shower, my two girls will lay on the floor right in front of the tub until I get out. Bula is bigger than Dixie now. They get so jealous of each other. Whenever I am sitting on the couch, I will always have one of the girls in my lap. But, when one sees that the other is in my lap, she will jump on the couch and lay on top of the other just to be closer to me... ;) They are just so funny to watch. If Dixie is trying to sleep on the bed or the couch, Bula will stand on the floor and just stare at Dixie and bark...LOUD! I guess she is telling her to "Wake Up, it's time to play". I love my girls. I don't know what I would do without them...

amaruq

Aww your dogs sound sweet...

I have 3 dogs and 2 cats

The dogs are all female one 11 yrs old the next 4 yrs old and the latest edition is 1 1/2 yrs.

The 4 yr old and the 1 1/2 yr old will play all day..but when its nap time the youngest will go pick up the ball and take it and lay on it. Makes the other one crazy! :D

Nataly

Awww, that's sweet! Is Bula a Boston terrier too? How much excercise does Dixie need? I'm sure it's wonderful to have so many animals in the house, and useful too, cause they can keep each other company! :)

tl_ashmore

Spoiled Rotten Dog
Well, Dixie is the Boston Terrier and Bula is a pit bull. During the summer, Dixie can't be outside very much. She's got allergies and if she is outside for too long, she will start to lose her hair. I love having these two girls in the house. I am just 23 years old and live by myself, so I feel much safer having Bula and Dixie. They are very protective of me.

Members online

No members online now.