Who needs to buy toys?

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Sawyer has been running around like a nutter for the past 15 minutes with a flattened Sprite 2-liter bottle in his mouth and Virgo close on his heels. Molly can't decide if she wants to run after them or be defensive but it's hilarious when she does run with them! She's got this look of "HOLY CRAP RUN, DUDE!"

:rofl1: :rofl1:

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Chloe loves empty 2-liter bottles also lmao

so I know the exact look your talking about lmao

ACooper

:rofl1: OMG! I bet that is freakin' hilarious! hahahahahaha

*caution though*

On the two liter, Orson nearly choked his idiotic self to death on one last week or so. I always let him play with empty bottles, I remove the lid and he has at it....has since he was a pupper. This time he played with it until he grew bored and laid down to chew it, I wasn't paying him much attention (even though he was laying on the floor right beside me) until I heard/saw him gagging. :eek:

I jumped up and by then he was seriously pawing his mouth..........I had to reach in and partially down his throat to remove a big hunk of plastic he managed to bite off!!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I watch them closely, you can be sure! Sawyer likes to gnaw off hunks after he's done running with it, so yeah.

xpaeanx

nah who needs empty bottles... Keeda's a big fan of chewing full water bottles on the sofa while I'm in the shower.. LOL.

xpaeanx

yeah thank god it's only water... I can just imagine me coming out the shower to see fruit punch ALL over the white/light blue couch!

wishbone

I think I should be getting couple of 2-liter bottles again, for there will be coming a very bouncy dog in our house tomorrow (my friend's) and he really loved to chew.

Gypsydals

Ivan loves to do that also. He runs around crunching on them until they are flat and don't fit into the pop return bin, then hes done with them. Its gotten to the point where I will leave atleast one non smooshed one on the floor. If I don't he will go through the empty pop bin to find just that "right" one. Although the little sh!t grabbed my CAN the other day. And it had pop in it.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Lizzie, Blaze and Jake all love those plastic bottles, too. They run around the yard doing a marry dance when they get one :lol-sign:

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Heehee. You're giving me the giggles with this vision of a multicolored dog stampede. Mine like soda bottles all right. But they still love rope toys the best.

Domestika

It's fun to put loose kibble in them, too. The sound alone gets Nova all giddy. She picks the bottle up and throws it in the air and then pounces on it.

Also, a friend had a strip of fabric to use as a tug and we tied a plastic bottle to one end she lovvvved to tug on that.

Seriously, I can't tell you how many hundreds of dollars I've spent on toys. And she'd gladly trade them all away for an empty water bottle. BRAT.

:::sigh::: The bottle thing ... it's a dog epidemic!!

Here's our Westie puppy a couple weeks ago, pushing his purified water bottle up against the window ... with his rubber ball right next him ... ignored in favor of an empty bottle.

Members online

No members online now.