Loving this Collar!

scob89

DILLIGAF?
I may be getting this for Brenna, I think it looks great and is not too out of line for a Coonhound. Plus it has nice soft padding inside of it.

Front

Back

Dekka

Just try me..
I likes it :) It looks like the sort of collar a guy could get happy about ;)

scob89

DILLIGAF?
And I didn't think spikes would look good on Brenna, who knows, I may get it cheap. Yep a guy can get happy about this collar.

I may even have to join the collar club on here. lol

S

Squishy22

Ooooh, I like it as well. Very nice looking. I personally dont like spikes on any dog. I'm a stud person.

bubbatd

Why do I have this thing about wide collars !!!!???? I've never liked them !

My only issue is that itty bitty D-ring. I guess if your dog isn't a hard puller it'd be fine. I personally would have uber trust issues with hardware like that. Although maybe it just looks small because the collar is wide.

Why do I have this thing about wide collars !!!!???? I've never liked them !
I started out not liking the wide collars either. But the more time I spend in my breed, I've learned that you need to have the strongest gear you can get. My girls wear 1" leather jobs around the house, basically to give me a quick handle and keep their tags on. Priest bustified a 1" collar, and now wears a 2". My girls wear 1.5-2" collars if we're going on walks where they're going to need something strong when they pull. It's all about utility for me, not looks.

scob89

DILLIGAF?
The D ring is plently strong for Brenna, She normally is never even on a leash, only in town. The d ring is normal size which is a 1 inch wide one.

Members online

No members online now.