Lucas the speed bump

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Lucas is a speed bump now! lol

I just got up from the computer to get a drink. So I roll the chair away from the computer desk and get up from the chair. I took my first step and as I start to put down my foot I feel fur so I immediatly lift my foot to put it somewhere else cause I didn't want to hurt my baby boy. lol but instead of getting my footing somwhere else I lost my balance and just fell flat on my face :eek: I'm ok and so is Lucas but I felt so stupid LOL. Lucas and Chloe got up as fast as they could (Chloe bumped her head on the computer desk cause she was under it) and came over and checked me out. :p I gave them a quick pat and said "I'm ok". Chloe seemed to understand cause she didn't give a second thought to it, she just went and laid down :rolleyes: Lucas keeps licking me appologetically lol....he is such a baby!

I swear if someone would have yelled "timber" it would have been perfect! LOL
Anyways, I just thought I'd share my clumsy little moment for the day....lol :p

nedim

Peanut would have licked as deep down in my ear as she can get and scratch my head with her claws.lol

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
nedim said:
Peanut would have licked as deep down in my ear as she can get and scratch my head with her claws.lol
ROFLMAO! I just got the funniest image of Peanut licking your brain through you ear while holding you down with his claws on your head! LOL :p It was more cartoonistic than realistic! lol

nedim

Lol, its realistic enough for me. She'll wake me up with the ear thing ang then when I try to fall back asleep, She'll punch at my head until I get up.lol. Although it is better than that time she french kissed me while I was sleeping....lol

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
my mom has been stepping over animals and children in her kitchen forever and she will tell you they always move something directly in your way..if they would JUST HOLD STILL that wouldnt happen! Glad your ok! and next time Lucas don't move a muscle!

gapeach

Big Mutts
:D Carey likes to do that in the kitchen, there's been several times I've almost burnt myself trying not to step on or spill anything on Carey or Maggie!

Richie12345

Whenever I run up the stairs my cat goes nuts and runs everywhere. One time she ran past me and then cut to the left... that was a bad mistake... I tripped over he and fell on my face, and we have hard wood floors, lol. I was amazed at how strong my cat was... just was just standing there looking at me like "You're such a clumsy, dumb butt, Richie" LOL I was lieing there, just laughing

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
smkie said:
my mom has been stepping over animals and children in her kitchen forever and she will tell you they always move something directly in your way..if they would JUST HOLD STILL that wouldnt happen! Glad your ok! and next time Lucas don't move a muscle!
I know that's what I keep telling them! But they just don't listen....sigh....LOL :p

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
That's one of the reasons I prefer big dogs. If you do step on them you won't do as much damage, but then again the little dogs learn to get out of the way faster.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
LOL.

Lucas and Chloe have seemed to learned that it's ok to move right where my foot will land just to get their laughs....lol

Members online

No members online now.