Official 2013 Card Exchange Sign-Up

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I will be attempting to make my cards tomorrow, if my printer cooperates. So they should be out shortly! :D (With any luck.)

Saeleofu

Sorry international people, I didn't get your cards out until today! Time got away from me, then I had a series of hangups :p NEVER AGAIN am I printing 30 quarter-fold cards at home on cardstock. NEVER. I used ALL THE INK and overheated the printer. Good news is that printer was basically in hospice care anyway, since the cartridges are discontinued and it doesn't work with my chromebook. It had a good, long life of 6 years, but it's time to lay it to rest.

I'll order online next year!

I wanted to do half-fold, but I couldn't find envelopes big enough :(

And they're not even really in envelopes, they're in makeshift envelopes with lots of tape, so have fun :rofl1:

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
All the US folks had their cards go out today!!

I ordered my cards online this year, normally I just do a regular card and include a photo... but I had a cute idea this year that I really wanted to do which required me to order them online. I'm really happy with them even though it was a terrifying experience, trusting an online company to print them right! =P

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Mine went early this week, so hopefully they'll arrive at their destinations!

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Hahahaha beanie I died when I got yours, my mum and sister loved it too. And love the pawtograph card too! :D

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I got a HUGE stack of cards today!! (and a bill from my doctor's office. WAY TO BE A DOWNER, DOC.) Dizzy's is so cute, I love the idea!

Saeleofu

I got a card with Abrams on the front today, he's freaking cute!

The remainder of mine will be going out on Friday unless I can coerce the USPS website to take Paypal for stamps. It takes Paypal for shipping labels, so I don't understand why it doesn't take it for stamps?

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I got a glut of cards through the door this weekend :D

Including one of the scariest Christmas cards EVER!! Love it!

I want to thank each an every person for the cards I received. This is the first time I've participated in a forum card exchange where I got a card from every single person who signed up. Thank you again And double thanks to those who planned this out!

Saeleofu

I want to thank each an every person for the cards I received. This is the first time I've participated in a forum card exchange where I got a card from every single person who signed up.
This, totally! Granted we didn't have a ton of people signed up, but when my last card came in, I was pretty giddy about it ;) (It had been partially eaten by the mail, so the envelope was torn, but the card inside was unharmed!)

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I don't think I got an Abrams card :(

I'm going to have to go an check now!!!

Members online

No members online now.