pitbulls

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
I am seriously near tears. Those poor dogs. I think someone should take the ABUSERS and lock them up with a chain around their necks until they would kill for a piece of food. I had a foster son who lives in that environment where it is "cool" to have a badass dog and I am afraid one day his poor dog is going to die in a fight. Unless I can prove something it is useless and his pictures of his dog were all of a vicious looking attack dog, so maybe I came into his life too late. I only hope for that the time he was here he learned some respect for animals from us.

Its a great movie for people who think Pitties are terrible. I know it changed alot of my friends perspectives.. Its worth the time to download.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Yes I have seen it before on anouther site. It is sad and angers me everytime i watch it and makes me cry. I just think of what Zeus and Tundra had to go through before they came to me and if i wanted have rescued them what would have happened to them if they were adopted out to the wrong person. I am so Thankful that i got to them first and also Babe wether she has a home out somewhere or not someone not as kind as my sister may have run into her and who knows what would have happened to her. But she is safe and with me.

wow.....that is extreme stuff. NOT for the faint of heart. I did not make it through the video. Very cool song that plays with it. Again like I said in a previous post....those POOR, POOR, animals. Probably the most mistreated of all dogs and animals in general. It is an enraging, distressing, and disheartening fact in our society. :mad:

Members online