Hey! Newbies here!

HarleyzGal

Hello!! Gosh there's lots of dog lovers out there! Right ok...introductions! I'm Niki, I'm 16 and live in England with my gorgeous little (I use that term loosley!) German Shephear/ Border Collie coss named Harley (yes...after Harley Davidson!!). We just got him on Friday form Southridge (sp??) RSPCA animal centre. He's a bit of a handful but lovely at that (ofcourse I wasn't saying that when he was leaping on my bed at 9 am in Saturday -a girl needs her beauty sleep y'know!).
So...umm... A little about me: Well ok as I said I'm 16, I love music and play guitars lots and lots, I got to my local acoustic club every time it's on and recently I've started singing and playing there too... very scary stuff! I'm currently taking my GCSEs and having lots of relaxint time at home, *ahem* I mean I'm working hard "revising" at home! :D
Well that's about it from me!

Ta Ta (oh and Harley says woof woof...which I assume means the same thing!)

Niki & Harley
xx
:)

Hello, Niki,

I've got a "little" German Shepherd/wolf mix. We get by with calling him the little dog because he is the smallest dog here! He's also the unchallenged boss!

That takes a lot of nerve to get up and sing and play in front of an audience! Good on you!

So, does Harley like your music?

HarleyzGal

Hm...not sure, I've only had him for 4 days and he's always been out whern I'm practicing...might see soon though! I'm playing/singing again on Thursday...nervs are kicking in already!!! :)

Members online