Silly Salty

scout1

my husband borrowed a roto tiller from a friend so he could do up a part of our yard. the thing has been sitting in our yard for 2 weeks now and none of the dogs have given it a second glance. that is til today when it moved :eek: i was out on my front porch with salty and when my husband came to the front of the house with it she started growling and went straight for it and bit the tire. i pulled her away from it and she went back again and this time tried to bite the blades :eek: :eek: !!!!!! good thing salty was there or we might have been attacked and hurt by the mean , nasty, rototiller :D

S

Stanna

heehee. I'm not even sure what a roto tiller is but i think i get the picture. dogs can be so goofy

scout1

it looks kind of like a lawn mower with big huge blades on the front of it. yes dogs can be very goofy :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i got to borrow a tiller this year..wait wait wait untl u see what i can do when the world let's me touch a tiller. I put in two beds..mostly for cut flowers and some tomatoes..and weird gourds too.. Yep! it is looking good out there tonight..so glad u got one too. what in the world do you think your dog thought it was??????? what a hoot. I wouldn't know what to think if my dogs did that.. :eek: ..

scout1

lol...i dont know about the lawn mower. i think i will keep her inside when my husband gets that out :D

Barb04

Super Moderator
Sounds like your anatolian is doing a great job protecting you! Somehow I think our Max thinks the lawn mower is his friend.

Doberluv

That's pretty cool how your dog isn't afraid one bit of that monstertiller. LOL. What a kick! He must be a good protector...fearless!

My little Chihuahua who's about 5yrs. old has never gotten use to the vacuum cleaner and really watches it and avoids being too close....cringes to the furthest reaches of the couch if I go past. But, she's not one bit worried about the lawn mower. I have to holler to her, "get out of the way Chuli!" LOL. It's way, way louder than a vacuum. Maybe she feels better outside. Dogs do the funniest things.

Members online

No members online now.