The Joys Of Sleeping With Dogs..lol

iluvdogs

So I was laying in bed sleeping when all of a sudden at 5am Trixie jumps up in the bed and lays across my pillows so I couldn't put my head back down..So I pet her and then I stop..well she then starts to whine,cry and paw at me to keep petting her..So she finally DID fall back asleep...

And then about 10 mins later Bella jumps up on the bed, but she crashes down by my feet..So I am laying in bed all curled up in a ball because I have no place for my head nor feet and I didn't want to tell them to get down as they looked so cute and peaceful.....Mean while my fiance is sleeping next to me but NO ONE is bugging him..lol...The things we do for our dogs :p

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
haha that is so different from Victor. He goes to bed about sundown. When i am doing my chores so in passing i will cover him up and he will snuggle down. Then when i come to bed i will roll him to the side, he groans and then snuggle up to him, that is the way we are until I wake up now..not him. YOu should have seen it when HE woke up first and was around 6 months old:eek: bounce bounce bounce bounce

Heheh, that is just too cute!~ But I know what you mean by "the things we do for our dogs". Toby might be small, but he insists on sleeping horizontally in our bed. There have been 2 occasions so far, when my boyfriend has had to sleep on the couch, because he doesn't want to move him.

Charley was restless the other night, talking in his sleep, flailing about, ranting about "that little &$*! (*@#*$ not belonging there," throwing elbows, and backing me closer to the opposite edge of the bed. He woke Bimmer - who was in his spot on the floor at the foot of the bed - and Bimmer got up on the bed between us, didn't wake Charley up, but layed down with his feet toward Charley and started slowly pushing against him until he rolled over and quit ranting and flailing in his sleep.

What would I do without Bimmer :)

Members online