Holistic Blend Grain Free?

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
I didn't know you guys could get that down there. It's a good food, nothing special i find though. The company is also a member of peta apparently so that's kinda a turn off for me.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Ugh. The peta thing sucks. I don't have any comparisons for this vs TOTW though. How does it compare?

Its a super new food our distributor just started carrying. (We buy through a distributor for work, so we get a slight discount)

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Well it's not made by diamond, so that's a plus and HB has salmon meal instead of "ocean fish meal". You're not getting the diversity of meat sources that you are by feeding those TOTW formulas though or the higher amount of fish. I don't think it'll hurt to try it out, but as far as it goes i don't think i'd say either one is better than the other. They both have pros and cons. It wasn't a huge seller at TB so i can't attest to how well dogs did on it, but it's a good all around general grain free formula.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I'm considering some of their supplements as well, mainly the flax and salmon oil, probiotic and the bee pollen. I think the salmon oil will help with the lower fish protein sources.

Members online

No members online now.