Spring Fever hits Meg

BostonBanker

Sad, when 28 degrees and sunny counts as "spring-like". But the snow is gone, the chipmunks are out, and Meg was in high spirits today when we took a meander around the hay meadow. Well, I meandered, she bolted.

Mountain Cur or cutting horse? You decide.

I have no idea what the heck she's doing here. She looks like a Muppet.

There is no way to describe her weirdness while running.

The hazards of a body that sometimes out-runs your nose.

Is it wrong to be jealous of my dog's body? And this is her out of condition.

A rare still moment - but note the 'about to bolt' posture.

Here's hoping she'll still have enough energy to propel her over the obstacles at agility class tonight! She's currently crashed on the bed.

Dekka

Just try me..
Awww we don't get nearly enough Meg pics!!! Hmm mud season just starting for you too?

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
She looks great! So nice to see more photos of her, she's one of my favorites on here. :)

How's the collar holding up?

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I just love her, and ditto on the not getting enough pics of her :) she looks fantastic

BostonBanker

Hmm mud season just starting for you too?
Yup. Right now, we are in the lovely stage where it is ankle deep mud for a few days, so it gets nice and chewed up, then freezes in clumps that make the barefoot horses look crippled and make me twist my ankle and fall far more often than I would like to admit.

How's the collar holding up?
Amazing! She gets so many nice comments on it. I admit, I did have my leather guy trim the end up a bit, because there was such a long tab on it (thanks to my bad measuring).

Thanks for the nice comments! I promise more pictures with the coming warmer weather.

Members online

No members online now.