Chance is not going to make it....

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
It is beyond not fair. To you, and to Chance. But you are the one that has to make the hard choices, and suffer the pain of making the right ones. I will be thinking of you, and wishing you strength.

dogsarebetter

EVIL SHELTIES!!!!
Should I stay with him while they do it? I am scared if I am a wreck, then Chance will be a wreck. And that will make me worse, and it would just be a vicious cycle.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
When we have had to do it, we have stayed with the dogs. It makes it better for them, I think, and it allows you to see how peacefully he goes. If you can't, you can't, but overall I think it is better if you do. You can pet him as he goes to sleep.

I'm so sorry. I went through this exact same thing with Shelby, and it tore my heart out. It was a very rapid decline, which somedays I am gracious for, and somedays so angry that I didn't have more time with her. I know in the end though, for Shelby's sake, I'm glad it took her quickly.

This brings back so much pain in my heart, I know precisely what you're going through and how you feel....and my heart aches for you. I wouldn't wish this sort of thing on my worst enemy.

:(

bubbatd

More Hugs .......by now it's probably over . We're with you ..............God bless .

Members online

No members online now.