Dock Dogs

Picture time

Trying to get him amped up on this toy. It didn't really work too well.

Just being fuzzy

Ummm....Can I change my mind?

Did I hear someone over there call my name?

No, Hudson, IN the water

Ok, we'll try the stairs

How about now? Can I change my mind now?

You're kidding, right?

Maybe I'll check it out

ABORT! ABORT MISSION!!

I get what you're saying, but heck no!

Drowned rat dog

Ummm, I'm not so sure about this

You are not tricking me this time

JacksonsMom

Awww, it was a dock diving kinda weekend, huh?

Hudson looks super adorable!

Did he end up jumping voluntarily? Hes so handsome.

Equinox

Love how grown up he looks!!

Trent would probably have the same reaction. I keep meaning to try out dock diving but then I remember how he jumped in a wetland after ducks and almost drowned. Swimming lessons will probably come first :D

Awww, it was a dock diving kinda weekend, huh?

Hudson looks super adorable!

Did he end up jumping voluntarily? Hes so handsome.
It was some mixture of jump/fall/flop in the first go round, but was definitely not convinced enough to try again. I really want to get a floaty tug, I think that will help.

Love how grown up he looks!!

Trent would probably have the same reaction. I keep meaning to try out dock diving but then I remember how he jumped in a wetland after ducks and almost drowned. Swimming lessons will probably come first :D
They asked if he had ever swam before, I was like...'uh, he splashes in a baby pool. Does that count?'

Toller_08

He's so cute! And I love the prancey picture in the first post. I can't believe how quickly all of our Chaz puppies are growing up.

It sounds like you guys had fun! I am sure he'll warm up to it eventually. I really want to try dock diving with Journey, but first she must learn how to swim without drowning. At least Hudson has that part down!

He's so cute! And I love the prancey picture in the first post. I can't believe how quickly all of our Chaz puppies are growing up.

It sounds like you guys had fun! I am sure he'll warm up to it eventually. I really want to try dock diving with Journey, but first she must learn how to swim without drowning. At least Hudson has that part down!
We weren't sure he'd be able to swim when we started, lol. He jumped in from the stairs and we were happy he didn't drown.

Members online

No members online now.