Didgie's First Bikeride!

So Didgie had her first exposure to the bike today. It went surprisingly well! I had been putting it off because of her love of fast moving objects and my love of not being dead.

I started with some walking back and forth with the bike between us and treating her for relaxing against the leash and getting in towards the bike.

Then I got bored with that, got on the bike, said "RUN!" and that she did! She's still not completely convinced but apparently she's ok enough to decide that going between the front and back tires to get to the other side is a good idea.

She looked up at me when I started biking fast and she started running with this giant grin going on. I think when she really figures out how much fun it is to run and for me to keep up she's gonna be a great biking companion!

And just in case anyone really thinks I'm biking a puppy hard, this was up and down my street. It's gonna be fun next year when she's old enough to really start doing some biking!

Didgie by Traveling Koolie, on Flickr

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Omigosh she looks like a dog already!? She's supposed to be a puppy!

Also I am glad you both had fun and also that you are not dead :p

Fun! Want to come teach Limit? ;) hehehehehe
The worst part about having a puppy I think, not being able to put their body through the stuff you want to do with them. I hated waiting until Traveler was old enough to bike with

You should really try it with Limit, I bet he would love it and it really does help take that edge off. I try with Traveler to find a place where halfway I can stop and let him swim.

Omigosh she looks like a dog already!? She's supposed to be a puppy!

Also I am glad you both had fun and also that you are not dead :p

She just won't stop growing!

And I'm happy I'm not dead too. At one point I had to break with my foot on the ground. And I'm not wearing shoes because I'm stupid

yoko

:O she's so big!!

I'm really jealous though. I've worked with Yoshi like crazy and still haven't convinced her running in front of the bike is a bad idea.

Members online

No members online now.