Need snake name ideas

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
So those that didn't see my other thread I got a snow corn snake today. She's a 3 year old female.

She's white with light pink bands and a little yellow on her face and light colored eyes. She is about 3.5-3.9 feet long

I need some help naming her. The name I'm really considering is Cristelle but I'm not sure yet. Thinking of exotic sounding names as well. I don't want anything cheesy.

I need to get some good pictures of her but I'm giving her a chance to settle in before I start taking photos of her.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
First thing that popped to my mind was simply "Zen".

That said, Cristelle is already quite the pretty name. :)

I'll keep thinking for you, though. ;)

Romy

Taxiderpy
Awww!! <3

You could name her Rosella. That's latin for "pinky", as in the color not the finger. lol. I had a lavender snow corn with that name. She was hands down my favorite.

Maybe a mineral name? Like Opal, or Pearl, or something.

Or an exotic flower name? Amaryllis? Calla? (means 'beautiful'), Acacia?

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Those are some pretty awesome suggestions guys. Another name I'm considering is Massak which is Inuit for snow. Not sure that sounds remotely female though.

She ate her first meal at my house just now. I'm surprised she was willing to eat so soon since is imagine she is probably a little stressed out right now. She is a little skinny though so I figured I would offer her food at least and she ate it really quickly. I'm feeding her frozen thawed adult mice. My husband and I looked at stuff today since when I get paid I'm going to start making her habitat a little more livable. She has a really small water bowl right now and is like to get her a bigger one she can relax in and she has a cardboard box for a hidey until I can get her something nicer.

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
You can use a tupperware dish for water, you don't need anything fancy. Corns are pretty bombproof, they're eat about anything any time lol. How about Hyacinthe?

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I really like those.

Couple more I thought of.

Aysel – Turkish origin, meaning “moonlight”

Makeeda – Ethiopian origin, meaning “the beautiful”

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I get my water bowls from Dollar General (though I'm sure any dollar store will do). They are the cheapo plastic dog bowls that have space underneath. Double as a water dish AND a hide! :D

You could probably find other hidey things cheap at the dollar store, too. I'll admit, though, most of my snakes have tissue boxes and paper towel rolls (in addition to the water dish) to hide under. Lol! The snakes don't seem to mind what it is as long as they can tuck themselves away in it.

Members online

No members online now.