What kind of dogs do you own ?

keyodie

Keyozilla
I have a mutt.
He is part austrlian shpherd, part beagle, and part collie.
he is SO hyper, he jumped out of our garage window!

RD

Are you dead yet?
LOL. I don't "own" my dogs.. I live in their house. ;)

But anyway, I have a 1 year old Papillon and a 6 month old Border Collie. Also live with a 12-year-old labrador, a Boxer, and a Doberman/Australian Cattle Dog mix. (Last two are neighbor's dogs, who we've 'adopted')

Stormy

I have a five year old black dog I call a Lab but he actually has some Rottweiler, Chow and who knows what else in him. He looks and acts a lot like a Lab though and I think he's at least 3/4 Labrador Retriever.

I also have a four year old Boxer. She has an absolutely perfect temperament and personality, so gentle and sweet. Boxer is my favorite breed.

They told me I'm not allowed to have any non-canine pets. They hate cats and I don't think I could ever get them to accept one living here. It's a good thing I'm a dog person anyway. :D

I have the world's sweetest and smartest Golden Retriever (Eli) -- a big dark red boy who just turned 12 in October. Then I have the world's baddest (and smartest) yellow lab (Hunter) who I rescued from the humane society last April. Hunter likes to counter surf. His latest victims were a brand new box of Cheeze-its and an entire loaf of Aunt Millie's bread. But he actually is very smart... he just doesn't care.

Oh, and I have a torti Mamma cat (Ms. Ruby) and her black baby girl (Bitty). Ruby found me as a starving mamma with 6 tiny babies. I kept mamma and the runt -- who is now big and SO full of personality!

bogolove

Well I was told Brady was part lab and part golden retreiver. I saw the mom and she looked like a lab mix. She was about 40 pounds and black and white. Never saw the dad, but his ears and tail and paws do not say golden retreiver. He is at 75 pounds and he is quite a bit bigger than his mom was. He is very long, when he stands on his back paws he is right at my face almost. So, I don't know what his other side is.

Sakasha

Sheltered
I have an 11 month old Pit/Lab/Shep X named Dutch, and am also fostering a 3 year old Shep/Rottie X named Trevor. Both are from the shelter where I work.

They were deemed unadoptable at the shelter (due to some "severe" issues), but are two of the most wonderful dogs I have ever met.

My husband and I live with a cat and a very friendly and socialized black shorthaired chow, Princess.

Saje

Island dweller
I guess I'm the only one with a newfie. I really love him. Didn't know anything about the breed until he picked us at the shelter. :) So my list is:
Dogs:
Maverick, NewfieX, mostly newfie though. Maybe newfie and lab
Mikey, PitbullX, I don't know what he's crossed with.
Cats (all a diluted calico colour):
Mini - MiNina (my girl)
Mitsy - fluffier than the others
Molly - will eat anything and apparently loves pumpkin seeds
Bunnies:
Mika - I don't know what breed. Half wild maybe. Looks like she has soem Silver Martin in her
Niblet - HavanaX maybe? He special. :)
Chiclet - Netherland Dwarf. I'm sure she came from a bunnymill. May not be purebred

That's it.

I'm thinking about getting a female dog soon. When the right one is at the pound. I'd love a boxer or husy or malamute or.... Doesn't really matter.

I'd also like a little dog. My BF and I both love chihuahuas

Saje

Blondie

My pup!

Blondie, a lovely cocker spaniel, _owns_ us. The whole family.
Today is his first birthday. Happy Birthday to my baby :D

2pups622

Soon to Be 4 Pups!!
i have a 2 year old yorkie (brownie)8 month old silky terrier (kayko) 14 year old tortishell cat (friskie)13year old all black cat(babie) 5 year old brownish tabby extra large (candie)4 year old white calico (casie)a 1year old calico guniea pig (cinamini)
and one blue fighter fish and one red one the red one i got the other day :)wow im tired now LOL

Buster

I the proud owner of an American Pitbull Terrier. His name is Buster he is 2 1/2 yo and the sweetest thing in the world.

Members online