Sugar Free Jello & Fat Free Cool Whip!

ACooper

a tastey 35 CALORIE snack that makes you THINK you had MORE!

YUM! :lol-sign:

That's all :D

Add some of that Cool Whip to your coffee. There's really not a whole lot of caloric difference between the sugar free and the regular, so splurge and get a tub of CHOCOLATE Cool Whip, lol.

Oh, and you can fold it into sugar free Jello pudding and it makes a passable mousse. ;)

ACooper

I have tried the chocolate cool whip, not a big fan. I DO like the strawberry though :D

Miakoda

Take a graham cracker & break it in half. Put a generous glob of fat-free cool whip on top of one half and then place the other half on top of that oh-so generous glob. Now freeze. Then take out when want & eat! It's yummy!

And I'm so used to buying sugar-free and fat-free as I've done so since a junior in high school b/c as an athlete I was very self-conscious. However, now that I'm pregnant again and real sugar is better for the baby than the artificial sweetners, I'm having a tough time adjusting back. It's hard to break a 15-yr-old habit!

ACooper

Oh that sounds like a GREAT treat Mia!

*goes to see calories in graham crackers*

GipsyQueen

Don't laugh... but I've never had Cool Whip or Jello! The color of Jello never really looked tasty to me and Cool Whip, no clue, just never got around to trying it! :eek:

Cool Whip may be the most delicious faux-food ever concocted, lol . . . I put it in my faux coffee (General Foods International Coffee - either the Cafe Francais or the new Dark Chocolate stuff) as a faux splurge :D

Miss Jack

Jack 27/09/94-06/12/07
It's Jelly and Dream Topping or Angel Delight here in UK yum!!

Best thing is my kids don't like it!!! (come to think about it there aren't many desserts my kids do like) So it's all MINE lol

My son once told me he'd had that fairy pudding at a friends he ment Angel Delight when I laughed he said "Well I knew it ad wings"

ACooper

Don't laugh... but I've never had Cool Whip or Jello! The color of Jello never really looked tasty to me and Cool Whip, no clue, just never got around to trying it! :eek:
O.M.G. :yikes:

Surely you have tried Ready Whip in the spray can? FABULOUSLY versitile and MOBILE :D

ACooper

But NOT low in calories!!

I can't seem to get Kevin to wrap his mind aroung that either :D

Debi

I can't eat jello...feels like slime in my mouth. but I'm alllll about sugar free pudding. the chocolate is sooooo delish. and I refuse to talk about whipped cream, but let me say this............it melts tooo fast. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Barb04

Super Moderator
I love this idea but how about after it's frozen, dipping it in melted chocolate. We need those antioxidants!

Take a graham cracker & break it in half. Put a generous glob of fat-free cool whip on top of one half and then place the other half on top of that oh-so generous glob. Now freeze. Then take out when want & eat! It's yummy!!

Barb04

Super Moderator
Debi, if you use frozen cool whip, it will take awhile to come to room temp and melt!

Members online