Urinating pure blood

Reggin, no one was telling you to call animal control so they could put her to sleep....they just didn't want to see the dog suffering. It wasn't a callous thing to say, it was said out of concern for the well being of the dog.

I'm glad to hear that she's been treated. And thank you for the update.

mrose_s

BusterLove
glad to hear everythings worked out. I know money can come hard at times. Our move cost us heaps, we were relying ont he house selling to be okay but it hasn't sold. We always have money to care for our pets but a couple of times we've had to skip the tick stuff for an extra week and just make sure we check them 3 times a day to keep them safe.

Glad things worked out.

*Amy*

I'm so glad you guys found a way to take the dog to the vet and I'm very happy she sounds like she's going to be okay. I wish you luck with your mom. I hope she can get things straightened out so you don't have to worry about it next time.

bubbatd

Hope things are now looking up for you and Brandon . I presume that you are not with your Mom now and are starting a life of your own together and for your baby . I wish you the best and of course I'm glad the pup is healing .

Members online

No members online now.