Hello from SW Michigan again!

Redo-ing my intro since I got caught in a sweep. :)

I'm Erin! Meepitsmeagan finally wore me down enough to join (and become a collarholic...). I've got an American Staffordshire mix named Leo who is about 7 years old. Meagan and I do quite a bit of bikejoring, so I'd expect new picture threads about that soon. :p

I work in dog boarding, which has led me to loving Greyhounds and Vizslas as well. Could definitely see myself with either breed in the future.

Enough chit chat! He is Leo!

DSC_0090 by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

leo siggy by sinnerinspurs, on Flickr

I'm excited to learn a lot here! :D

I said hello in your last thread but I'll say it again in this one, welcome to the forum! Leo is super handsome, love his brindle a ton.

I'm a bikjoring fan too so can't wait to see those pictures!

I said hello in your last thread but I'll say it again in this one, welcome to the forum! Leo is super handsome, love his brindle a ton.

I'm a bikjoring fan too so can't wait to see those pictures!
Thanks for the welcome!

Maybe you will have to follow suit with pictures? Or maybe we will just make a huge -jore thread as we've talked about getting into ski as well.

We finally got all the sizing figured out for the bullies, so are ordering new harnesses today. Soon after they come in there shall be pictures! :D

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I think I said hi last time too, but even so...Welcome (again)!

Thanks for the welcome!

Maybe you will have to follow suit with pictures? Or maybe we will just make a huge -jore thread as we've talked about getting into ski as well.

We finally got all the sizing figured out for the bullies, so are ordering new harnesses today. Soon after they come in there shall be pictures! :D
There will definitely be plenty of pictures! Meagan and I just ordered shorty harnesses from Canadog, so whenever they show up...

Members online