Hello - From the Middle of No-Where!

Lyzelle

Hello everyone! Some I know, some I don't, and some I just haven't seen in a while. I'm Liz, or Lyzelle, married and currently living in Montana. I am a digital artist and traditional photographer, and mostly work online in graphic design and a texting service called ChaCha. I previously fostered and rescued, mostly in Mastiff, Bullmastiff, and Siberian Huskies, but in other areas as well. Due to the VERY hectic last year, I haven't had a chance to get my hands in that again, but will hopefully soon. My interests include canine nutrition and equine reproduction/genetics, the latter of which I am going to school for. My heart dog is a seven year old Siberian Husky, Zander.

There isn't much more to say about me, I'm afraid! So now it is time for pictures! Some other dogs you may see in these pics are Macie the English Mastiff, Dante the Bullmastiff, Gustav the GSD/Sibe mix, and Eve(spotted) and Indy(black) the little failed foster sisters. They currently live with my mother, back in Mississippi.

So, Zander pictures! Sorry about the lack of quality in the new pics, I cannot find my Nikon! I have looked EVERYWHERE and it is missing! I must have lost it in the move!

By the way. I LOVE pictures. Or showing off Zander. Or maybe both. So I hope you love pictures too!

Members online

No members online now.