Kind of annoying

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
So the other day my sister left a bowl of soup ON THE FLOOR. Surprise surprise she came back to find Mia's face shoved into the bowl and all the soup gone.

Next day she left chips and salsa out. Same thing...

Now Mia has got it into her little mind that dishes have food on them and she is doing everything she can to steal food from people. Very very annoying.

Oh and she also got sick from eating a bowl of salsa. :eek:

Anyone want a sister?

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Hmmmm, a sister for Suzie or a sister for Me?

I'll take one for Suzie, but I've got three of my own :p

Chewbecca

feel the magic
awww, Mia just now believes that food is put into bowls FOR HER.

Why do I find everything Mia does adorable?

JacksonsMom

Ugh, I know what you mean. Believe me, I have a 3yr old sister and a 7yr old brother. Plus my dad is no better, LOL. They tend to leave food around and Jackson believes he is entitled to all of it. When my brother was young, he would dangle food around Jackson, sometimes on purpose and I was constantly getting on him for it. Well, two days ago, he had a slice of pizza in his hand and while situating on the couch, Jackson swiped the hole piece of pizza from him! I was so mad at Jackson because he knows better but he's also always been given food that way from my young siblings. It's something we've gotta work on, ha.

Taqroy

On the other hand, your brother kind of hilariously reaped what he sowed there. :D
Agreed. I would have laughed hysterically. (Kind of like I do when Mu nips Kyle's ears and he complains - even though he's been letting her do it since she was a pup).

On topic: I have watched Tipper nab a chicken leg off the coffee table - while I was sitting right next to her. >.< Sneaky dog is....not so sneaky.

Michiyo-Fir

That happened to me once but only once haha. I left a big cup of tea with milk on the floor and came back to a dog's face shoved into my tea cup and drinking as fast as possible. The next day she had diarrhea lol and after that she doesn't seem to steal from my plates/bowls anymore. She knows which bowls are for her and she knows that if I let her she can eat it, otherwise it's not hers.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
What is even more annoying is when your family members KNOW the dog will eat food left out, and yet they leave food out anyway and then yell at you and the dog because she ate said food. *slams head on desk* If you leave a hamburger sitting at the edge of the counter and then walk out of the room, when you come back the hamburger will not be there. After four years, you think they would have grasped this concept, but no.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
While Izzie won't get into things, the other two will and my brother doesn't get that and will blame them when he leaves food out downstairs and leaves his door open. Dog forbid it be HIS fault, no it has to be the bad dogs who just followed their noses...

Members online

No members online now.