Introducing Snitch!

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Thank you! I'm in love with him :) Nothing bothers this puppy AT ALL, such a happy, confident, outgoing little guy. He walked into my house like he owner it. LOL And he has some serious food motivation as well as a serious love for tug!

The wobbler became his favorite toy as soon as he realized it spots out food. He was cuddled up to it last night. LOL

Airn

I LOVE HIM!!!

He is my most favorite Aussie puppy ever. I hope he continues his streak. I love the videos you post of him. I will admire from afar, though. Could not handle barky/whiney puppy in an x-pen. :rofl1:

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
I LOVE HIM!!!

He is my most favorite Aussie puppy ever. I hope he continues his streak. I love the videos you post of him. I will admire from afar, though. Could not handle barky/whiney puppy in an x-pen. :rofl1:

Hahaha he's not always so noisey! And he at least howls adorably. :p

Haha yes so much puppy fluff. He should have a really nice show coat *fingers crossed* Thank god he's not a fighter when it comes to brushing, baths, etc.

Dude is seriously always so happy.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Just for you Nolu. ;)

He was not too sure he actually likes me very much.

And I borrowed some little people for him to meet. His bum is a blur because his little nub was going so fast.

And just because he's adorable.

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
Please keep me posted on that!! :D You can always PM me here or on FB if you can ;)
I'll definitely keep you updated and get you the address as soon as I know for sure we'll be there on the 18th! There should be quite a few aussie babies there. ;)

And I didn't realize tapatalk was uploading my pictures with such poor quality until I got on a computer. So have a few more baby pictures!

Members online

No members online now.