So What Will You Be Doing On Dec 21?

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
Doug and I are having our own little end of the world party. We are going to watch disaster movies like 2012, armagedon and the like, chow down on some junk food and play with Nico. So what are your plans?

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Putting warm compresses on and pain/antibiotic meds in a poor broken puppy :/

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Yep, work here too, then either baking cookies, or watching Christmas movies, or maybe even working at my house in the evening... running three miles on the treadmill... I need to give the dogs a bath, too, maybe I'll do that.
Or maybe I will just sit on my butt and surf Pinterest, LOL.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
It's already 21st down under. They're still alive and kicking! I plan to sleep, eat, play with puppies and wait for my iPad to come!

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Same as last year -- observing the Solstice :)

The "prophecy" isn't the end of the world, apocalypse style anyway, it's the end of an age and changes to come, a turning.

Oh, and they found the rest of the calendar ;) http://www.livescience.com/20218-apocalypse-oldest-mayan-calendar.html
^Yeah, that. It doesn't signify the end of the world, anyway. It signifies the end of the 13th b'ak'tun and the beginning of the 14th b'ak'tun. Plus their calendar was wrong. Their years consisted of 360 days.

Toller_08

Working. My boss decided that I could work both all of Christmas and New Year's weekends. :-( I hate working weekends, but especially Christmas because it's my favourite holiday. And then after work I'm taking puppy to my Doberman breeder's for some socializing.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
Working. My boss decided that I could work both all of Christmas and New Year's weekends. :-( I hate working weekends, but especially Christmas because it's my favourite holiday. And then after work I'm taking puppy to my Doberman breeder's for some socializing.
PICTURES.

lower case.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Wrapping my MOm's presents and attending the family Christmas get together.

Gypsydals

Pretty much the same thing I do every friday. Get up take the daughter to school, come home and get ready (hopefully the husband is already ready). Wait for him to go bowling. Then I head off to get my weekly coffee and go grocery shopping and bill paying. The only thing I am doing differently tomorrow than any other day is. I will NOT be answering my phone if work calls. LOL

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Daytime wise.. play with puppy, go to work, that kind of thing.

Night-time a few bars are having end of the world nights, one really great party we got an invite to has a bouncy castle and all kinds of madness! We are of course going to drink and eat until we can no more..and *NSFW ALERT HIDE YOUR EYES CHILDREN* according to him he has "special not gonna be alive tomorrow sex" planned.
I have no idea what it entails but I know it involved him doing some shopping because I've called him a few times today and he says things like

"Oh.. I'm just doing errands..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Lol should be a fun night. Or a horrible one.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Working, going through the day as usual.
Ditto. AND attempt to not get bit, kicked, stepped on, ran over, or anything else close to those by the horses.
Every day its a new bruise, new bump, new busted lip, another toe nail falling off cause a horse stepped on my foot, another jammed finger, or God knows what.

Members online

No members online now.