The Good News thread

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
I had to replace the black foam for Hannah's Minnie mouse "ear muscles" (that's ear protectors/muffs for those not up on Hannah speak lol) and when we were at michaels I found SPARKLY black foam for the ears :D NOw they are even more fabulous than before lol

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
First day of work was GREAT. I got to smell horse poop all day and it rocked :D
Can't go tomorrow due to school pre-exams (aka study guides that count as test grades). But thankfully, I am working my old boss at his new farm and he understands :)

Sucks that each test I take (2) will take me 2-3 hours. Poo lol

FG167

I brought Kastle to work today and really enjoyed having him there - and snuck in an obedience and a tracking session too hehe

Also, I love this dog. I just love him. He is so sweet and snotty at the same time. And he loves to snuggle with me :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I've had some form of bacon and eggs every morning this week and felt a little tired of it, so I had a paleo-inspired cereal this morning for breakfast... some flax seed and pepitas, and I got one of my containers of raspberries, blueberries, and blackberries out of the freezer and mixed those with it.
SO GOOD. Why have I not tried this before??

I still made three slices of bacon to go with it though LOL. Mmmmm bacon.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Pre ordered our Disney Photo pass CD today so we'll get all the awesome photos they take of Hannah during out trip. That was the last thing on my TO DO list other than the last few things we have to pack.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I think I figured out Dameon's diarrhea issues! The food was too rich, I think. I mixed some Pro Plan kitten formula in with his Wilderness and he is now having solidbstools instead of cow patties. Whoot! I'll either keep mixing, or just switch him over completely to Pro Plan.

(And yes, I know that isn't the best food...but if it stops him from having liquid squirts, I'll feed it!)

CaliTerp07

GETTING TREES CUT DOWN TOMORROW!!! YAY!!!!

My jungle of a backyard is going to get some sunshine :) :) :) I'm fully cutting down 7 or 8 trees, and trimming back 3 huge ones. I'm absolutely thrilled--the first estimate came in at $14000 (!!!!) and the guy who came out today quoted $2800. Thank you neighbors for referring good, reasonable, licensed and insured contractors.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Peach snapple was on sale 2 for $1.50 at the drug store so I bought like 8 of them lol. Soooo good.

We got the new banana flavour of nutro crunchy treats in and they smell like banana pudding. Mmm! I bought some for car cookies.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Peach snapple was on sale 2 for $1.50 at the drug store so I bought like 8 of them lol. Soooo good.

We got the new banana flavour of nutro crunchy treats in and they smell like banana pudding. Mmm! I bought some for car cookies.
Their whole line smells ridiculously amazing. Especially the apple, banana, and pomegranite. I'm so ticked they put freaking chicken meal in all of them >.<

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥

Found an awesome tree! I love it. No pics of it with ornaments on yet, but when it's finished I will post in the Christmas tree thread. :)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Daisy would like to thank the awesome person who donated fleece so that she could have a hammock this week.

(Southpaw is the awesome person)

Grab

New season of Peepshow started. This makes me gloriously happy. That is all :)

Members online

No members online now.