Animal Planet's Epic Fail!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
hehehe.. oooh DOGS101, you try so hard..

I miss Breed all about it.
The good old days when animal planet would just shut up and let the breeders/experts/pet owners talk.

Oh, how I MISS the old Animal planet! I want the old one back so much, E-vets, K9-to-5, A pet story, Breed all about it, I can't remember the name of that talk show they use to have, I loved that one and watched it so often you would think I would remember! Darned if I don't, I do remember the name of the host's dog, Louie, and the Beardie Pico!

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
LOL! I never knew Beaucerons came in that color. :p
I miss Breed All About It, too! I miss a lot of the old shows. Animal Planet used to be amazing. It was my favorite channel. Not anymore. :/

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
The elusive Drop-Eared Piebald Baying Beauceron. Amazing that they found a picture of one.

yoko

Granted Animal Planet is just on big fail now a days.

I use to remember watching all the vet shows and all the animal cop shows. Now that everything is all about people and not the animals I'm just kind of bored with it.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
My roommate and I were just talking about when Patricia McConnel and her then husband had a call-in show helping people train their animals. Those were the days. *sigh*

Members online

No members online now.