Katelina Pregnant?!!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
I think Katelina may be pregnant!!!

I know you're all thinking, "Why didn't Louise get her fixed?!!" Well because in my Kitten book it says cats can become sexualy mature anywhere between 6 - 8 months, Katelina is 7 1/2 months old, I was thinking if I leave her till 8 months to get her fixed then I will hopefully have covered all bases!!

But now I think she may be pregnant!! How is the best way to tell?!! Other than the bulging stomach, in the early stages are there signs I should be looking out for?!!

I'm not worried about finding the kittens homes, because if the worst comes to the worst i'll just keep them all!! I'm not going to just leave them if I can't find homes for them!! But I would rather she wasn't pregnant!!

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Yeah, planning on taking her on Monday!! (Maybe Tuesday, depending on cashflow!! ;) )

I'm just a bit worried because she's only a baby herself!! I'm sure they do it on purpose to make you have sleepless nights and bald patches where you've torn your hair out!!

BagelDog

Not crazy...
Yeah. At the animal shelter where I volunteer, a cat recentally had kittens and she's still a kitten herself! But the birthing went fine, and she even took in 1 or 2 more kitties that didnt have a mom. The only way they can tell there is to look and see a bulging tummy. You get suspicious when only the tummy is fat, not the whole cat. lol.

Members online

No members online now.