Chihuahua Breeder

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
try asking at http://www.chihuahua-people.com/index.php?sid=25e89cb19744d3d363c540682371ff5e

bt on the other hand, i've seen proux chihuahuas before, and i've always like them!
Ehhh... I'd refrain from asking them, honestly. The reply you will get will be similar to this:
1. Puppyfind.com
2. Breeders.net
3. Local paper.

I was actually banned from that forum for talking too much about the breed standard (when the deerhead (non standard) vs. applehead discussions arose, and the final straw was when a longtime member purposely bred her 10lb chi to her dachsund chi mix...

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
jessie, belle shoal have gorgeos dogs, never seen them before. cuties.

chi people is a great place if you just want somewhere you can gush about how cute everyones chis are and for tidbits of occasional chi information. im a member, in generally ok standing, the MANY byb's on the board absolutly HATE me, but the mods know i also provide alot of valuable knowlgedge and references when it comes to certain aspects, i have to bite my tounge ALOT but its the only thing that keeps me on the board. it is a nice place to talk to other chihuahua owners about the quirky things and there are a couple ok-good breeders on the forum but its definatly not someplace id suggest in your search for a breeder.

good luck and as i said (and as you might be able to tell form both mine and jessies siggies, chihuahuas are 100% adictive, you start with one...and before you know it you have a pak of the munchkins running your home.
i have 2, and since i live with my parents, they have 1 so that = 3 and i have another one for ME on the way so ill have 3 chis, my parents have 1 + a cocker.

my dad hates lil dogs...and rosie is HIS lol! there like potatoe chips!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Thanks for all the info! :) I have not looked at the one Jessie posted (for lack of time) but I will!

stevinski

Int CH - $uperBitch
The chihuahuas of belle shoals on their nursery page it has a litter at the bottom where there is a smooth coat puppy and 3 longcoats
so heres my questions

is this a smooth to longhaired breeding?
or a longhaired to longhaired breeding?

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
^^^ Yes, it's a smooth to long. In the US, you are allowed to breed smooth x long, whereas in the UK they are looked at as separate breeds :D

Members online

No members online now.