Rinnie

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Rinnie was euthanized yesterday. She was slowly wasting away and I wanted her to go before she got any worse since I knew she wasn't going to get better. She was constantly grinding her teeth when she ate or drank and would sometimes run and hide halfway through a meal because she hurt. She didn't play anymore, I could feel every bone in her body, and I could tell it was getting to the point where she was loosing control of her bowels thanks to her litter box habits drastically changing.

I was holding her when they let her go. She still had some fight left in her, but in the end she went peacefully. I can't believe how much I miss her. She was supposed to have a few years of life left...I wasn't ready for her to go so soon. Poor Dameon has outlived all three of his buddies. I know he misses her, too.

Rest in peace, sweet girlie. We didn't have enough time together, you and I. I'm glad we shared the time we did.

Little Miss Rinoa Marie, adopted 12/4/10, passed away 5/23/12.

Last edited:
I am so sorry you had to say goodbye too soon. (((((((HUGS)))))))

There's quite a business of Chazferts there to welcome her at the Bridge. Bittersweet, but you did right for her, and her time with you was full of love and joy.

crazedACD

Oh no I'm so sorry blackrose :(. I remember when you got her...she was such a beautiful little girl. Rest in Peace Rinnie, you will be missed!

ACooper

Rest peaceful dear Rinnie, though the time you had was short, it sounds like it was filled with much love.

Members online

No members online now.