Fusia (Betta) pics!

I finally figured out how to get pics of him! I always had trouble taking fish pics. His fins always came out purple. He was a Walmart find, and I have had him 3 years so far! Hes the kitchen fish, right above the sink (5 gallon hexagon tank). My mom really likes him, and shes not much of a fish person! I tried getting pics of my female betta, but those were not turning out well cause she wouldn't stay still and pose like Fusia does. (And the zebra danios kept getting in front of her...camera hogs!)

That is it..just thought i would share some pics of him.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
I am a Betta lover and he is a stunner!! Wow! I love his colouring.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
hes so pretty!!
i want a betta.. but i dont know why, fish dont tend to last long when i buy them :(

Probably because fish are not as easy of a pet that people make them out to be. If you properly care for a fish, their initial costs are pretty expensive, and they require a lot of work.

He's gorgeous!! Do you have a pic of the entire tank? Right now I'm in the process of figuring out how I want to set up my 5 gal to get another Betta. I think I'm going to make the leap and start doing some underwater gardening. EEEEK!!!

I'd also love to see a pic of your other tank. I'm tank nosy ;)

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
He's pretty!

I had the same betta for 4 years... he ended up dying while I was in Mexico on vacation.

I want to get another one eventually, but I'm a really bad fish owner. We have a salt water reef tank at the moment but Ian deals with all the maintenance on it.

I don't have a current pic of it, but I will get it. I have two other 10 gallons, one has a female betta, a dwarf gourami and some zebra danios, and the other is set up and running but doesn't have anything in it at the moment. And I have 20 gallon currently being used as my RES indoor enclosure until I find something else for him, but I plan to use the 20 gallon for fish.

Members online

No members online now.