Shepherd x Malamute boy -- big and goofy

Ray (previously named Nour) is looking for a home, he is located in Anderson, Indiana. The reason I am posting him here is because he is actually my previous dog, and I'd love it if a Chaz member actually happened to adopt him. It saddens me to see him without a home, and it was not my choice for him to be surrendered a year ago. :( But anyways, he sadly has not found a home yet and I'm hoping someone here can help.

I can tell you from owning him that he is a goofy pup, as well as BIG. He's absolutely loveable and is an active one. :)

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/25583140

Thanks in advance.

crazedACD

Awww. Aren't you looking to get another dog soon? Why don't you see if you could get him back? Being in a shelter for a year is an awfully long time :(.

Awww. Aren't you looking to get another dog soon? Why don't you see if you could get him back? Being in a shelter for a year is an awfully long time :(.
Living situations didn't work out- it turned out that I can't get another dog after all. If it was possible, I definitely would definitely take him back in a heartbeat. He hasn't been in the shelter for a whole year, luckily, he was adopted back in June, then surrendered again in either February or March.

exodus628

He'll find a good home, luckily. I wish you luck and I know how it feels to give up a dog. Hopefully, whoever takes him will love him dearly.

Members online

No members online now.