Michael's art.

bubbatd

An inspiration to me as my nearly 4 yr. old grandson has Down Syndrome......and loves my golden ! He's a love bug ! I'm so proud of him!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Thank you for sharing this site, I worked with adults that had this affiction for one year.. Not many people understand what beautiful people they can be or understand how much they have to offer all of us. His art reflects a happy life...and is well constructed! Good for him.

bubbatd

You're all welcomed ! I love to see how he's improved over the time....He did the artwork on a card for a girl that has DS. ( for you foreigners , it's known as Trisomy 21) Carrie Bergeron is marrying a musician that has DS next fall. Anyone that has any questions, please feel free to ask. I know Nash's Mom will be glad to answer .

Swiftwind

Harley & Abby
Michael's artwork is really amazing, and so colourful, I really like it! :) It's really amazing what people with disabilities can do. I think sometimes people don't expect much of them, but they really have the ability to do many things! I have an uncle who is autistic and he loves to paint. He did a painting once and titled it "Dog", and when my Nana asked him who the dog was he said "Harley"! It was amazing, because he's only seen Harley about once or twice.

Richie12345

I love how paints pictures. He gives every a cartoony feel with vibrant, bold colors, yet he is very detailed in his work. Impressive!

Members online